Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

50 minutes ago, NanaPam00 said:

Forward is green, midship blue-ish, aft darker blue

Is this true of all RC ships? If it is I never knew, maybe that is why I always get lost. 🤣 

11 hours ago, soremekun said:

Random:  For the door number signs, are aft signs blue and forward signs green?  I am trying to find the pattern.

Yes, there are three colors... aft, midship, forward. Aft was blue, midship more greenish blue, I don´t know forward. But when I walked through the cabin aisle I realized the other two colors (our cabin was aft).

steamboats

• Like 1

That sounds really helpful.  In 31 cruises there have been many time I've walked up to where my cabin was and realized, wrong end or side, etc.  Usually do my baby flip flop magnet but its getting old 🤪

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

That sounds really helpful.  In 31 cruises there have been many time I've walked up to where my cabin was and realized, wrong end or side, etc.  Usually do my baby flip flop magnet but its getting old 🤪

The door signs also have a little ship icon on the them that shows whether you're fore, aft or mid. The Icon has some really good directional signage

• Like 3

On 2/6/2024 at 8:26 AM, BecciBoo said:

Just got off symphony, had a room right by the elevators. Got backwards one day and tried to scan my card twice on the wrong room once because I walked off the front elevators instead of the back elevators lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 10:48 PM, Pinballs83 said:

Deck 14.  I think port and starboard have a similar setup.  Below me looks like a big suite, so I don't think they have that hallway, but I can check later on.

Speaking of signage.  There is an error on the stateroom safe overlay.  They reversed the text for enter and cancel... whoops.  When you push cancel, it is enter.

Thanks so much for the video.  We have this exact room in May...can't wait.  Any noise from the deck above?  This was the only potential concern we had....but we absolutely love an "aft" balcony view...and these balconies looks like a great size!

15 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Very nice.  How did you obtain the Crown's Edge video?   Was it included or an extra cost?

Video included with the $49.99, pictures are extra

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:51 PM, topanga49er said:

for a fee. 

It started out at 99$ per ride, then on the inaugurals there were no takers so they reduced it to$39.99 and then lately even $19.99 was seen on a port day.  IMHO as long as you do Oasis class zip lines for free, my guess is, they'll eventually do it free...but we'll have to see.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SUgwoz said:

Has anyone stayed in a Sunset Junior suite, or have confirmation on the type suite class it is?

According to Deck Plans it shows as Sky Class.

The Sunset Junior suite that I have booked on deck 10 is listed as Sea Class. There are a few of the Sunset Suites that are Sky Class - decks 9 and 11, and the Sunset Corner Suites, which are Sky as well. The ones named Sunset Junior Suites on deck 10 are listed as Sea class on Royals website. 

14 minutes ago, madiaka said:

The Sunset Junior suite that I have booked on deck 10 is listed as Sea Class. There are a few of the Sunset Suites that are Sky Class - decks 9 and 11, and the Sunset Corner Suites, which are Sky as well. The ones named Sunset Junior Suites on deck 10 are listed as Sea class on Royals website. 

Thank you for confirming, this is what I see in the deck plan for Deck 10, but I didn't think it was accurate.

image.png.cd78a2ff3b1ae3459f4764ca7b4e12cb.png

7 minutes ago, SUgwoz said:

Thank you for confirming, this is what I see in the deck plan for Deck 10, but I didn't think it was accurate.

image.png.cd78a2ff3b1ae3459f4764ca7b4e12cb.png

Oh. I see what you’re saying now. Maybe people complained and they changed it. When I booked it was Sea class. I was hoping it would get changed since they’re very similar to the ones on deck 11. I guess someone else can report back. Fingers crossed that it’s Sky class now. 

37 minutes ago, madiaka said:

Oh. I see what you’re saying now. Maybe people complained and they changed it. When I booked it was Sea class. I was hoping it would get changed since they’re very similar to the ones on deck 11. I guess someone else can report back. Fingers crossed that it’s Sky class now. 

I texted rccl text line and they replied Sea Class. Hopefully it turns out they switch it, you will have to report back.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, madiaka said:

5 hours ago, SUgwoz said:

I texted rccl text line and they replied Sea Class. Hopefully it turns out they switch it, you will have to report back.

The ones on the aft of deck 10 that are Sunset Junior Suites, are Sky Class (10354, 10356, 10754, 10756) 

All other Junior Suites on deck 10 are just regular Junior Suites, not Sunset Junior Suites. These are all Sea Class

Edited by Mikew0805