Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

The noise is from stuff down below being worked on not the Edge.  I would not book this unless they reduce the fee at least half of that and IMHO $19.99 would be about right!  It's not any more appealing than the claw for free really along with the zip line.  I really don't see how they can justify that, but I'm sure someone with a wad and nothing else to do will pay for it.  And if something did happen, it looks from this like you'd hit deck 5 anyway!  What a mess.  At least when we did the claw 360* we had like 15 minutes or so, but this....nahhhhhhhh!

Edited by BecciBoo

21 minutes ago, davidrlewis2302 said:

Videos from crew disappearing on YouTube. Wonder if Royal is cracking down on leaks from the ship. Does seem a shame we’re having some of this revealed when it’s not quite ready. 

Propably. The media for example is only allowed to publish interior photos from January 11, 2024 or something like that.

40 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

The noise is from stuff down below being worked on not the Edge.  I would not book this unless they reduce the fee at least half of that and IMHO $19.99 would be about right!  It's not any more appealing than the claw for free really along with the zip line.  I really don't see how they can justify that, but I'm sure someone with a wad and nothing else to do will pay for it.  And if something did happen, it looks from this like you'd hit deck 5 anyway!  What a mess.  At least when we did the claw 360* we had like 15 minutes or so, but this....nahhhhhhhh!

I would expect pricing will come down depending on demand, most that will pay for it now will likely being doing to post on social media.  To me its not much different than the zip line on the Oasis Class, and despite that being free I have never done it because its short and seems more like a novelty to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I still hoped for a much broader usage like scenes from ports etc.  Like the Las Vegas sphere which can create some awesome images.  But I like it as just a moving artwork as well.  Great snag Lloyd.

I would have missed it, but thanks to @Eremita85 for bringing it to my attention!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2023 at 10:32 AM, SUgwoz said:

I would expect pricing will come down depending on demand, most that will pay for it now will likely being doing to post on social media.  To me its not much different than the zip line on the Oasis Class, and despite that being free I have never done it because its short and seems more like a novelty to me.

well the Carnival Celebration has a short zip over the ship attached to their ropes courses and I believe that is it free.  Nice ship too.  just providing information that's all.

• Thanks 1