Promos Expired?

Are the promos for NCL expired?  That's what the website says.  We were going to book our cruise today with the perks but now we may not. The cruise listing still show promos listed for each cruise. I am confused.  Is it expired or not? Anyone really know the correct answer?

1 minute ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Are the promos for NCL expired?  That's what the website says.  We were going to book our cruise today with the perks but now we may not. The cruise listing still show promos listed for each cruise. I am confused.  Is it expired or not? Anyone really know the correct answer?

Why not *call* ?

Then you can get the current perks info, and if it is what you wanted (or "good enough"), you can just book right then.

IF you want to work with at TA, then you can change within 30 days (last time I checked; but double check with rep if necessary).

Or ask you TA.

Either way, make sure you've got it in writing, e.g., on the deposit form.

GC

Maybe something to do with this

System Outage is planned for Saturday, May 4th 9PM - Sunday, May 5th 11AM

Please note that our reservation system and MyNCL will be unavailable starting Saturday, May 4, 2019, at approx 9:00 PM EDT (1:00 AM UTC) and will be back up on Sunday, May 5, 2019, at approx 11:00 AM EDT (3:00 PM UTC).

During this time, you will not be able to make a booking, log in or access your eDocs. We thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our system.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

If you click on the promo, it says "JUST EXTENDED FOR A LIMITED TIME!"  As a rule, Free at Sea is always extended, and lately Free & Reduced Airfare always has been as well.  Sometimes they throw an extra bonus on like the current $50 per port shore excursion credits, and these can expire and be replaced by a new bonus or nothing.

+ FREE UNLIMITED OPEN BAR & MORE* 
+ $50 SHORE EXCURSION BONUS PER PORT

Those are the only 2 promos expired. If you search cruises all of the other promos are still listed .

Just checked some out.  Actually some of them still have those promos listed.I'm thinking the system outage for today is the issue.

Edited by purplecow15

There is always something going on !

May 1st started a new sequence of Past Guest - Insider Offers

The promos perks bennies - they come and they go but as of recently it is more like these are sticking around with modifications

If you are not inside the Final Payment period for your cruise and you are not booking a prime marketed cruise hang in there

Better cabins cruises options maybe forthcoming

Booking outside the Final Payment you can always cancel and get the better deal beware forfeiting some promos perks etc.

Don't be so quick to think that you gotta musta havta book right away positively grabbing those perks only to find out that

they were replaced with the same better options - the Big 5 perks still hangs around and I don't think that NCL wants to get into

a sales slump by expiring them since they are a popular incentive for booking.

Unless you have the itchy cruise bug and need to sail-a-way promptly right now you have time to play the cruise game.