Chef's Table

mare s.

Quick question...what is the current, on board price for the Chef's Table?   I'm thinking of  pre-purchasing one of the dining packages which includes the Table.  Does pre purchasing give you any advantage in terms of choice of Table or choice of night?

Last time we purchased a Table (but can't remember the price) when we embarked and had no difficulty choosing a night, but we got on board pretty early.  This time we will be getting on board a bit later.  

thanks,

Mare

5 hours ago, mare s. said:

Quick question...what is the current, on board price for the Chef's Table?   I'm thinking of  pre-purchasing one of the dining packages which includes the Table.  Does pre purchasing give you any advantage in terms of choice of Table or choice of night?

Last time we purchased a Table (but can't remember the price) when we embarked and had no difficulty choosing a night, but we got on board pretty early.  This time we will be getting on board a bit later.  

thanks,

Mare

Thoughtb25 still

thought you could pick the food

i like the Chinese and the French 

I’m not sure that you can pre purchase a dining package - there’s nowhere on my Voyage Planner for this. Even if you can, I doubt if it would give you preference for bookings. 

We haven’t had any problems getting the bookings we wanted by going to the dining reservations desk in the entrance to Windows buffet on Deck 9 as soon as we get onboard.

2 hours ago, Bloodaxe said:

I believe that dining packages can only be purchased after boarding, certainly you can only book dining times once you are onboard.

Correct packages are not available until onboard. The good news is some different additional combinations can be also available then. 

Today in Rome they also have a reservation table in the terminal and people are being invited to book as they wait to board (boarding hasn’t started )

• Like 3

whoops, you are all correct....I thought I could pre-book but apparently it's still the way it was....booking once on board.  I recall that a couple of cruises ago, there was a table in the terminal but last time it was done on board (and it was somewhat of a pain as we had to stand in line for a while.)   

I just wish I knew in advance what night the White Night is going to be....apparently somebody had it show up on their Voyage Planner, but nothing shows on our cruise.  

mare

You’ll be able to find out the date (weather permitting of course) when you stop to make your reservations. 

I suspect someone on your roll call is confusing white night and the Azamazing evening

9 hours ago, laurieb said:

You’ll be able to find out the date (weather permitting of course) when you stop to make your reservations. 

I suspect someone on your roll call is confusing white night and the Azamazing evening

I saw that someone going on the Pursuit could see the date of their White Night on the cruise calendar on the app beforehand,  but others said this date may not be accurate.

1 hour ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I saw that someone going on the Pursuit could see the date of their White Night on the cruise calendar on the app beforehand,  but others said this date may not be accurate.

That was me.  It is on the app calendar.

• 4 years later...

In the AddOns section of my account all of the dining packages are listed as being able to be purchased.  I have not tried it so don't know if it works.  Has anyone else tried buying a package through the new website?