Mini Suite on Royal

mrsihopes

Question on Mini suite.   We are 4 ladies thinking of taking a cruise in Mini suite on Royal.    For sleeping with 4 in a room there would be 2 in the bed and then 2 on the pull out sofa bed correct.   There are not any wall pull down beds on the wall correct?

• Like 1

I shared a mini with my sister, and it was too much.  Her crap took over the whole cabin, closet and vanity in the bathroom, the hooks for nightgowns, etc. Can't imagine sharing one outlet with 3 others, it was bad enough sharing it with my sister.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

I shared a mini with my sister, and it was too much.  Her crap took over the whole cabin, closet and vanity in the bathroom, the hooks for nightgowns, etc. Can't imagine sharing one outlet with 3 others, it was bad enough sharing it with my sister.

OMG that sounds like my sister in Mini suite, that why I don't cruise with her anymore.   We just decided to do 2 per room.   LOL love this post.    

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Having had a mini-suite on Royal Princess, for 4 people, this would be a disappointing choice for all concerned.  It's great for two, OK for 3--if the bed is available.  For 4:  NO!

While it could possibly work out for three women, FOUR would be one too many!  :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

We did a minisuite on the Regal in February... with my daughter and adult granddaughter.  The beds were converted to twins, and I had the twin on the pullout. It worked ok for the three of us, but I think 4 would be too many.

Edited by mtjlr

To actually answer your question, there's the two twin beds that could be made into a queen, the sofa converts to a single and the fourth berth is a Pullman pull down over the sofa bed.  

You know your group best and whether the four of you do well in relatively small spaces. You can always use the locker room in the spa for extra space to get   Some of my friends, it would be no problems - others, not gonna happen! You know your group best 

2 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

To actually answer your question, there's the two twin beds that could be made into a queen, the sofa converts to a single and the fourth berth is a Pullman pull down over the sofa bed.  

You know your group best and whether the four of you do well in relatively small spaces. You can always use the locker room in the spa for extra space to get   Some of my friends, it would be no problems - others, not gonna happen! You know your group best 

Thank you so much that is what I wanted to know.   Appreciate your response...

1 hour ago, mrsihopes said:

Thank you so much that is what I wanted to know.   Appreciate your response...

No problem. Happy sails.

And with regards to the balcony, the vast majority are 9' x 4' deep - deep enough to out a chair and sit comfortably, for us at least. There's some spaced around the ship that are deeper, some of the angled ones under Seaview/Seawalk, forward facing, etc. 

Was on the Royal three weeks ago in a mini, with my wife and two teenage daughters.  No problem on space.  The couch is a pull out, but it does not block the walkway to the balcony.  The pull-down bunk is plenty big, unless you are very tall.  The bathroom time is the most challenging.  Our cabin was A225.

20190421_233807.jpg