Coastal Kitchen?

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

P’s don’t sail Anthem?

Not in the numbers you see out of Pt Canaveral.

Plus there is no all day Pinot Grigio on Anthem SL. 😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Menus can be ship specific, so unless you are going on the same ship and itinerary, things could be in a different or or a different menu completely.  Oasis had the filet mignon of the first night but other ships had changed to another night at one point, not sure if that is still the case.

We are going on the Harmony

43 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

How many Pinnacles have you seen on Anthem typically?

I've only read about it. Care to fill me in😉

You know, we are allowed to share information we've read about.  I didn't experience the great depression, but I have a decent idea what happened. 

I will go out on a limb and say no Roysl ship on a consistent basis hosts as many Pins as a Pt Canaveral based Oasis ship.

Edited by John&LaLa

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Maybe when they make them bigger and I can see them. Bad vision sucks. 

Touche'

I was referring to our dear friend with CK issues

Edited by John&LaLa

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I've only read about it. Care to fill me in😉

You know, we are allowed to share information we've read about.  I didn't experience the great depression, but I have a decent idea what happened. 

I will go out on a limb and say no Roysl ship on a consistent basis hosts as many Pins as a Pt Canaveral based Oasis ship.

Then, why don't you share what you have read.  I have never seen a discussion about Anthem Pinnacle totals, I only know what I have heard announced on our sailings on Anthem.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Then, why don't you share what you have read.  I have never seen a discussion about Anthem Pinnacle totals, I only know what I have heard announced on our sailings on Anthem.

People post C&A total all the time on Facebook. The ones I recall are 15-30. Oasis consistently had 40 - 60. To soon to see what Harmony will have.  So what's your recollection on Anthem?

@Merion_Mom am I misguided🤔

My last Anthem cruise was January 2018.  My next one is the day after tomorrow.

I would estimate that a dozen is normal on the Anthem.  There are sometimes more, and in the past year and a half (since my last Anthem cruise), new Pinnacles are being made every day.

I will report at the end of the week.  🙂

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I would estimate that a dozen is normal on the Anthem.  There are sometimes more, and in the past year and a half (since my last Anthem cruise), new Pinnacles are being made every day.

We have seen similar on our cruises with the last one in January 2019 with over twenty Pinnacles not including the Pinnacle dog who we have seen on three sailings.  Top cruiser is usually the gentleman who is a retired basketball referee with over 3,000 points if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Thanks. Just curious, size wise, how does CK stack up between Anthem and Oasis? Seems like CK holds in the high 90's on Oasis,  a little bigger on Harmony 

13 hours ago, Tracey said:

We are going on the Harmony

We will be on the Harmony, also.  I didn't think about itineraries affecting the CK rotation.  Does the CK serve prime rib and lobster to align with the MDR formal nights?  We are on the Eastern (Coco Cay, St. Thomas, St. Marteen) route.  I know that the first formal night is day 3 because of Coco Cay.  The last two days are sea days, so the second formal night would be on night 6.  Can everyone see the CK menus in the Royal app or just those in full suites?  We haven't cruised on Royal in a couple of years and it seems that a few things have changed since then.

On 6/2/2019 at 11:03 PM, John&LaLa said:

You were also warned not to book it by the head of C&A as I recall

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think you've sailed in Pin season lately. Not counting President cruise. 

Even the number one pin bashing cheerleader had no diminished experience on His December trip last year. I think he was dissapointed 😉

Ha!  My December cruise was uneventful.  I assume our upcoming December sailing on Symphony will be uneventful BUT if it is not I am going to light this board up like a Christmas tree!

NSPPs will eventually be banned from SL/CK.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoperDK said:

We will be on the Harmony, also.  I didn't think about itineraries affecting the CK rotation.  Does the CK serve prime rib and lobster to align with the MDR formal nights?  We are on the Eastern (Coco Cay, St. Thomas, St. Marteen) route.  I know that the first formal night is day 3 because of Coco Cay.  The last two days are sea days, so the second formal night would be on night 6.  Can everyone see the CK menus in the Royal app or just those in full suites?  We haven't cruised on Royal in a couple of years and it seems that a few things have changed since then.

I posted them but I don’t know which days are formal. We are going Western Caribbean with day 2 at Coco Cay

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Thanks. Just curious, size wise, how does CK stack up between Anthem and Oasis? Seems like CK holds in the high 90's on Oasis,  a little bigger on Harmony 

Can I ask what Pinnacles are and what is P season ??  Thanks 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rjmols said:

Can I ask what Pinnacles are and what is P season ??  Thanks 

Pinnacle is the highest level in Royal's loyalty program (Crown & Anchor Society).

17 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

We have seen similar on our cruises with the last one in January 2019 with over twenty Pinnacles not including the Pinnacle dog who we have seen on three sailings.  Top cruiser is usually the gentleman who is a retired basketball referee with over 3,000 points if I remember correctly.

A Pinnacle Dog.....????

45 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I posted them but I don’t know which days are formal. We are going Western Caribbean with day 2 at Coco Cay

I saw where you posted the menus and they are much appreciated.  In the past, CK just had a rotation of menus.  They never deviated according to itinerary.  I do remember that they had lobster tails, in addition to the regular menu, on whatever was the second formal night. It wasn't listed anywhere, they just said they were available.  They were good, too!