NCL Concierge Contact email/telephone

mertziek

We find the pre-concierge pretty useless. They offer you a selection of pillows and coffee (regular or decaf). We find it much more useful to meet and build a rapport with our room steward and butler.

You will I’ll get a snail mail letter and luggage rages with the following phone and email 50 days prior to cruise. 

We just had the opposite experience. We sent an email that requested set up for a bon voyage party, refrigerator emptied, egg crate pad, gummy bears, m&ms, dinner reservations, all was taken care of flawlessly. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, pbenjamin said:

We just had the opposite experience. We sent an email that requested set up for a bon voyage party, refrigerator emptied, egg crate pad, gummy bears, m&ms, dinner reservations, all was taken care of flawlessly. 

I've also had a great experience with the pre-concierge.  All my requests were handled and there when I boarded the ship.

6 hours ago, NLH Arizona said:

I've also had a great experience with the pre-concierge.  All my requests were handled and there when I boarded the ship.

Agree - 

We have primarily had Connie (Saowakan) as our pre-concierge and she is wonderful. 

Endlessly patient, willing to deal with our endless questions, remembers our birthdays / anniversaries, and checks up on us right before and right after  every cruise to make sure everything was right. 

Everyone has individual experiences of course, but ours have been overwhelming positive. Amy

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, BrownEyedGirl686 said:

When emailing the the pre-concierge, I am assuming I should include my reservation number? Or is there something else that I should use??

Yes, include your reservation number. 

• 3 years later...

Hi All

I know this is an old post but is it still relevant?

We have not received a pre cruise email from the concierge and we are 16 days out from the cruise.

Is it too late to contact them using the email address and phone number or is there just no real point to it?

Appreciate any recent experiences that can be shared.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Chan50 said:

Hi All

I know this is an old post but is it still relevant?

We have not received a pre cruise email from the concierge and we are 16 days out from the cruise.

Is it too late to contact them using the email address and phone number or is there just no real point to it?

Appreciate any recent experiences that can be shared.

Thank you

Depends what you want. Contact them by phone. Even though they state they'll reach out within 48 hours of an email, it doesn't always happen. In my experience I have to follow up their 48 hour auto response email with another email. 

If you really want something, give them a call. They'll still help you out and do whatever it is you want. They may tell you some requests must be done on the ship, with the butler or concierge. Expect that even if you contact them 300 days out. 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, familymom05 said:

833AD0C1-6615-4B6B-9285-5FB60C73E001.png

The above email asked not only for the mini fridge to be emptied but also for additional beverages to be stocked which are normally extra cost from what I can tell. Should Haven guests expect to be charged if they ask for that, assuming they don't have a drink package, or are such requests not a big deal in the Haven?

I would prefer that to the following post:

"No, the butler will not bring alcoholic drinks or soft drinks.  You have to pay the normal room service fee for those. Yes, the butler/steward can remove the chargeable items from the fridge. No, the fridge will not be restocked with beer and soft drinks unless you're willing to pay room service prices."

20 hours ago, Chan50 said:

Hi All

I know this is an old post but is it still relevant? We have not received a pre cruise email from the concierge and we are 16 days out from the cruise. Is it too late to contact them using the email address and phone number or is there just no real point to it? Appreciate any recent experiences that can be shared.

In general, the pre-concierge is useless. If you have specific requests, talk to your butler once you are onboard. You need to build a rapport with your butler and concierge.

And, yes, do not bump old messages. Just start a new thread with your question. There is out of date information in this thread which is already causing confusion. For example, the mini fridges are not stocked any longer, with the exception of a couple of bottles of water for purchase. We just take those out and put them on the counter, along with their price tags. 

10 hours ago, juneaubliss said:

I would prefer that to the following post:

"No, the butler will not bring alcoholic drinks or soft drinks.  You have to pay the normal room service fee for those. Yes, the butler/steward can remove the chargeable items from the fridge. No, the fridge will not be restocked with beer and soft drinks unless you're willing to pay room service prices."

Welcome to cruise critic.  They will not bring drinks to room with beverage package.  We've had the butler start out with their introduction saying such and numerous reports here.

OS and higher have different perks like in room soda and water included plus bottles of booze.  And the POA has different rules like wine instead of booze, unless changed.  If that report on POA that they got butler to deliver beer under a package, that is not usual.

We also have had great experience with pre-concierge.  We had 3 great bottles waiting in the room as well as the Nespresso capaules and half and half.  

i think this may help butlers load on day 1.  Although we did call our butler “Maxi the Magnificent”.  This was on Epic in DOS. 

Other times just regular and Haven suites.