Are the coffee tables gone too from balcony cabins?

chamima

I just read on a thread on the Celebrity site (where someone was complaining about Princess) that the coffee tables and the barrel chairs were gone from balcony cabins on Princess.

I knew about the chairs but don't remember hearing anything about the tables.

We usually get room service for breakfast and if the tables are gone where will the steward leave the tray?

Hoping this is just one of those false rumors.

We just got off the Caribbean Princess yesterday.  We went to the Western Caribbean and stayed in a balcony cabin on the Rivera deck in the aft area.

We had the round coffee table, barrel chair and desk chair inside the cabin.  There were two chairs and a side table on the Balcony.

This is the same configuration we had on the Grand to Alaska 2 years ago.

We were on the Royal last month. The Balcony  "furniture" is unaffected, still two chairs and a table. Inside the room, the barrel chair was gone,  but the wooden table was definitely still there. It's placed by default in the closet, where we left it, but you can bring it our into the cabin if you need it. We never use either the barrel chair or that table, so the cabin felt much roomier for us.  Still, I think Princess should have the option of providing for a cabin chair upon request if the customer needs one, as many do.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JoRoy218 said:

Yes as above, barrel chair gone on Grand and CB, Balcony table still present. We too enjoy coffee, light b’fast on our balcony. 

The question was not about the balcony table but the small round coffee table IN the cabin.

We order room service most mornings and I couldn't figure out where else the room service steward would leave the tray.

Anyways, it seems to be a false rumor - just as I hoped.

Thanks all.

9 minutes ago, chamima said:

The question was not about the balcony table but the small round coffee table IN the cabin.

We order room service most mornings and I couldn't figure out where else the room service steward would leave the tray.

Anyways, it seems to be a false rumor - just as I hoped.

Thanks all.

We got off Grand last month. There was a round table in our cabin but not the barrel chair.  

The coffee table and the barrel chair were both in our balcony cabin 3 weeks ago on the Crown Princess.

We were on Riviera deck aft with the triangular balcony.

Edited by Diver2014

Small nesting table still in the cabin on the Crown a few months ago.  (However, barrel chair was missing. We had a non-balcony cabin FYI. )

Small table still Present on Royal three months ago but was tucked inside of closet.