Payment Recipts?

In the past we have always gotten an on line receipt for cruise payment. We make several payments after booking so that our cruises are paid for long in advance. In the past we have gotten an emailed receipt that showed the payment and balance. I can't even find a receipt in My NCL. Any tips? Am I not looking in the correct place on the NCL site?

6 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

In the past we have always gotten an on line receipt for cruise payment. We make several payments after booking so that our cruises are paid for long in advance. In the past we have gotten an emailed receipt that showed the payment and balance. I can't even find a receipt in My NCL. Any tips? Am I not looking in the correct place on the NCL site?

Call NCL and have them send them to you.

Keep in ind if you are using a TA, they are being sent to the TA and not to you.

• Thanks 1

They payments appear on your guest receipt. 

You can call the general reservation number (don't wait for your PCC) and have them push a fresh guest receipt to you via email. 

We book through NCL and whenever we make a payment, a new guest receipt is generated and sent within minutes. If you book through a TA, your payment should go through your TA and the receipt should come back through your TA.