Debating between Aqua Suite and NCL Haven Spa Suite

zeppgirl

2 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

There are no Aqua Class “suites.”  If you are talking about an Aqua Class cabin, go to the Celebrity site and see the amenities that come with this veranda cabin.  It is the same size as a regular cabin. 

Correct, Aqua class cabins are not suites and do not get suite benefits, the main perk is their own restaurant called Blu and free use of Persian Gardens-  They do not get Butler, Luminae, the suite restaurant or the retreat.

Note: At one time there were Aqua suites only on the Reflection but they were reclassified as Sky Suites several years ago.

Aqua class vs. Haven?

Done both.  No comparison.  Haven by a mile.  With this caveat.  If it is Haven Spa suite on the Epic, mid ship.  Run away fast.

Edited by ECCruise

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

There are no Aqua Class “suites.”  If you are talking about an Aqua Class cabin, go to the Celebrity site and see the amenities that come with this veranda cabin.  It is the same size as a regular cabin. 

Same on S-class, but Concierge and Aqua are larger than regular balcony cabins on M-class

Yes, and it really is not a comparable product. If your deal is Aqua or Haven at the same price, Haven wins. Agreed that Epic is a bit wonky and each ship has some variation in their Haven but it is a very nice experience. 

• Like 2

AQ Class on Celebrity  EDGE gives access to the new Thermal suites and Relaxation rm...awesome but no special T pool! 

BLU on EDGE  has good service and  same grwat BLU menu but location has a bad  view...they keep the curtains closed.

You could get a  suite on X with suite amenities and buy a  thermal suite or Persian Garden Pass

I have sailed AQ cabins on Equinox and Solstice.  I have sailed in a Haven Spa Suite on Escape.

There is really no comparison- overall I prefer Celebrity as a cruise line but if we are talking comparing just these two rooms and their perks, Haven Spa Suite wins.  Haven has private pool, private bar, restaurant, etc etc.  Blu is nice but not nearly equivalent to all of the perks that come with the Haven.  However be warned that the Haven Spa Suite at least I am thinking of is ALL the way forward.  We did not have much motion but YMMV.