insides get 2 free-at-sea offers?

pinklucky61

was playing around on ncl site, when looking at cabin prices i saw that inside cabins can get 2 free-at-sea offers. we're booked for next march. waiting to hear back from traveling companions as to which other offer they're interested in. has anyone who is already booked be able to get 2nd offer for inside cabin? 

10 minutes ago, pinklucky61 said:

was playing around on ncl site, when looking at cabin prices i saw that inside cabins can get 2 free-at-sea offers. we're booked for next march. waiting to hear back from traveling companions as to which other offer they're interested in. has anyone who is already booked be able to get 2nd offer for inside cabin? 

Oh I hope this is true.  I'm booked in an inside for next January.  Since I'm still outside of final payment, I'd be able to jump on this.  I'll be following this thread for updates. I won't be able to check for myself until later tonight

I was able to get access to a computer and just checked out the site.  I don't see any mention of insides now getting two choices.  I even did a mock booking and was only given the opportunity to pick one promo.  I'm actually holding out hope that they offer the free airfare to insides again

11 minutes ago, JezzaC said:

I booked Studio and was allowed to pick 2 perks. 

Great.  You mind if I ask which sailing it is?  Did it indicate you would get two choices when searching for the cruise or were you unexpectedly given it?

1 minute ago, dbrown84 said:

Great.  You mind if I ask which sailing it is?  Did it indicate you would get two choices when searching for the cruise or were you unexpectedly given it?

Escape 3rd May 2020 from Civitavecchia to Southampton but it was indicated for all cruises for me. I don't know if it matters but I booked it from Europe since I live here. I also asked quotes from US travel agents (which have been usually cheaper) but their prices were higher and with only one perk. In Europe we also have to pay for the Free at Sea campaign nominal fee - for this time travel agent offered it to me.

It does say 2 free for inside and solo but doing mock booking only allows 1.  We have an  11 day booked in January through CAS    Comped inside  with 1 free.  Will be calling to check on Monday. 

tried mock booking for studio, color code says up to 2 offers, but only allowed 1.  called cas department today about my inside next year. he didn't know what i was talking about. sent email, but probably won't get answer until next week

11 hours ago, pinklucky61 said:

You get the perks that were available when you booked. If they  change them after you booked you don't get the new offers.