Best cocktails

Bykemama

On 8/7/2019 at 7:47 PM, All-ready2cruise said:

Lemon Drop Martini is my favourite. 

Ask them to throw in a splash of maraschino cherry juice to turn it into a cherry lemon drop. Those are my favorites, but you can usually only get them at the martini bar.

I typically like the fruity and sweet drinks, especially the frozen ones. But for someone who doesn't like sweet - go to the whiskey bar and try everything on that list. You'll find one you like at some point.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 11:22 PM, Sailing12Away said:

Ask them to throw in a splash of maraschino cherry juice to turn it into a cherry lemon drop. Those are my favorites, but you can usually only get them at the martini bar.

I typically like the fruity and sweet drinks, especially the frozen ones. But for someone who doesn't like sweet - go to the whiskey bar and try everything on that list. You'll find one you like at some point.

Stand by, you may soon develop an affinity for White Claw 😉.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Stand by, you may soon develop an affinity for White Claw 😉.

Aww, rats! I forgot about that hip beverage all the cool kids are chugging these days. I may have to downgrade my palate to coincide with the mac & cheese I'll be gnawing at.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 7:01 PM, Bykemama said:

Hi!

My sister and I are on the Sun on August 19th and she would like to try some new drinks.  Any recommendations?  She prefers drinks without a lot of sugar. 🙂

On our last cruise, I discovered Ketel One Botanicals grapefruit and rose vodka. That makes a wonderful spritzer when mixed with soda water or grapefruit soda.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2021 at 10:14 AM, Sailing12Away said:

Aww, rats! I forgot about that hip beverage all the cool kids are chugging these days. I may have to downgrade my palate to coincide with the mac & cheese I'll be gnawing at.

Oh no, you said the "r" word...

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2021 at 7:59 AM, CardFanDubG said:

For those that downloaded the previous Beverage List, I have added additional beverages. That last edit was to add the six Mojito drinks that are included in the taste Flight. Enjoy. 

NCL_Beverage_List.pdf 897.54 kB · 102 downloads

This is a wonderful reference guide.  Thank you for creating and sharing it.

• Like 1

Another vote for aperol spritz.  It can be a bitter tart for some people, if so tell the bartender to add a splash of sprite to it,  personally I like it as is, but the waiter did tell me that.  And it’s a big pretty, bright orange, sassy looking drink!  What’s not to like?

On 6/27/2021 at 6:56 PM, Pitzel said:

On our last cruise, I discovered Ketel One Botanicals grapefruit and rose vodka. That makes a wonderful spritzer when mixed with soda water or grapefruit soda.

I also discovered that botanical vodkas and club soda drinks are a tasty and refreshing substitute for the sugary rum drinks I usually drink.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 7:59 AM, CardFanDubG said:

For those that downloaded the previous Beverage List, I have added additional beverages. That last edit was to add the six Mojito drinks that are included in the taste Flight. Enjoy. 

@CardFanDubG Thank you for compiling and posting the most EXCELLENT resource. Personally, I’m partial to the Aperol Spritz when cruising, but open to trials 🍸🍹😋

And thanks to the other posters .... hope to run into you and compare faves!

(BTW, it looks like your earlier list has been appropriated on this web site - http://www.grantmkt.net/escape/NCL_UBP_FAV_DRINKS.pdf)

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 6:59 AM, CardFanDubG said:

NCL_Beverage_List.pdf 897.54 kB · 136 downloads

Does all of this list still work?   I thought the Margaritavilles were pulled from the ships.   

11 hours ago, ColdCruise said:

@CardFanDubG Thank you for compiling and posting the most EXCELLENT resource. Personally, I’m partial to the Aperol Spritz when cruising, but open to trials 🍸🍹😋

And thanks to the other posters .... hope to run into you and compare faves!

(BTW, it looks like your earlier list has been appropriated on this web site - http://www.grantmkt.net/escape/NCL_UBP_FAV_DRINKS.pdf)

Thanks. That website is mine created for the original Meet & Greet that I created it for. Looks like I need to update the site. Thanks for pointing it out. 

Hope you enjoy your favorites and find many new ones.