Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

On 8/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Saint Greg said:

This is really good from Milan. Kind of a chocolate covered raspberry taste.

Raspberry 

Pineapple

Chambord

Lime

Secret ingredient

Chocolate bitters

Dark rum

F2341DAA-96E7-4A70-B386-655D2FED7F65.jpeg

Is there a name for this amazing looking concoction? My wife needs this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alliecat1970 said:

Hello I need you to confirm if carnival is still using Hendricks gin pretty please we leave on vista in a few weeks.      Thank you janet

They have it at the alchemy. I forgot to ask in the dining room. I’ll try I remember tomorrow.

After dinner I hit what was left of the first PG comedy show.

Then I caught some of getaway island. I don’t think I’ve seen that one in 3-4 years.

Then I hit what was left of the next pg comedy show. 

There was plenty of space available at the alchemy so that’s where I’m at now. Adult comedy starts at 10pm.

I’m a little paranoid now after last time in Cozumel when my safe wouldn’t open and I couldn’t get money out before I had to head to my excursion. So after my room was cleaned I took some money and my excursion ticket out of the safe.

Apparently  as of last week they aren’t allowed to set anything on fire at the alchemy. I still see them doing the perfect storm but no flaming orange or anything like that.

Earlier I was sitting next to a lady who said she once had a flaming martini at the alchemy and her acid reflux mixed with that and burned up her stomach and esophagus. She said she only ate ice cream and grits for five months.

Edited by Saint Greg

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Apparently  as of last week they aren’t allowed to set anything on fire at the alchemy. I still see them doing the perfect storm but no flaming orange or anything like that.

Earlier I was sitting next to a lady who said she once had a flaming martini at the alchemy and her acid reflux mixed with that and burned up her stomach and esophagus. She said she only ate ice cream and grits for five months.

Oh my word! I've never had one of those, but it would seem prudent to blow it out first?

I got to adult comedy about 20 mins early. I figure it’ll be crowded. A lot of people will watch this one then go to bed to be up early for Jamaica. 

We’re three minutes out. It’s almost full. There are a few of those couches open.