Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Lets say I grab a piece of cheese and a couple nuts out of there. What happens to the rest of it?

They toss it. (Or surreptitiously snag for themselves. 😄 ) It's like bread baskets at dinner - they can't serve them to anyone else, even if it appears untouched. 

14 minutes ago, indygirl76 said:

They toss it. (Or surreptitiously snag for themselves. 😄 ) It's like bread baskets at dinner - they can't serve them to anyone else, even if it appears untouched. 

There’s been rumors about those bread baskets as well.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CoolOne56 said:

OMG, it's a real place, the Tru Tone Bar! I never thought to look it up.  Thanks Greg!

When we were in NOLA last November, we stayed in a house about 2 or 3 houses down from that bar.  Really neat area of town.

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The front of the ship on this deck. Behind me is the playground.

220623FE-03EB-4A01-A1E5-EB259893FF4C.jpeg

Yeah, I think Valor was like that. Kinda skrinched up-feeling. In their defense, I don't think there was a "Serenity" concept when these ships were built.

Edited by pamici

36 minutes ago, pamici said:

Ay, Paloma! But I thought you were not really a tequila fan?

I’m not. That’s why I needed an updated copy of the menu. I haven’t been over there in a couple cruises. I think my prices are out of date. I try to post all menus. Not just the ones I use.

• Like 1

I was going to try a taco. I’ve never had a BI taco. But the taco bowl was empty and nobody was serving it. 20 people in line for burritos. I went for another ringer and fries with a Caribbean wheat. Guys has that funny thing going where 20 people are in line on the one side and 5 are in line on the other side. I went with the 5 side.

9C9FAD46-D180-49DB-8D44-A3C4F4C3236A.jpeg

• Like 3

On my way to lunch I was coming out of my room. I was halfway out the door holding the door open when I got something in my eye.

This rotund lady was walking by and I think she thought I was winking at her. I don’t know if I should be relieved or insulted by the fact that she didn’t try to come in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I'm so ready to hang out at the Alchemy.  Love these photos, Greg.  Their use of fresh fruits and spices is genius.  31 days to go!  (P.S. Are those Carnival straws or yours?)

Edited by Amadawn1
more information

14 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

I'm so ready to hang out at the Alchemy.  Love these photos, Greg.  Their use of fresh fruits and spices is genius.  31 days to go!  (P.S. Are those Carnival straws or yours?)

Mine. They do have the clear ones but I got tired of asking for them.