Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Mine. They do have the clear ones but I got tired of asking for them.

I just ordered some from Amazon when I saw that you had to use your own. I do not want the sugar straws. I just don’t want any added sugar. And paper may be too flimsy for a frozen cocktail. So, I bought a box of colored individually wrapped straws. I know my hubby will have a fit when he sees me pack one more item than I usually pack! LOL!

• Like 1

Good morning!

After the first adult comedy show I was really tired. I guess I haven’t adjusted to vacation time. Asleep at 1030 and up by 6:30 is my schedule at home.

I think this is the first time I’ve gone to bed that early on a ship. This is also the earliest I’ve been up without a really early excursion. 

My excursion meets in three hours which means I have enough time to do something I’ve never done on a ship before.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning!

After the first adult comedy show I was really tired. I guess I haven’t adjusted to vacation time. Asleep at 1030 and up by 6:30 is my schedule at home.

I think this is the first time I’ve gone to bed that early on a ship. This is also the earliest I’ve been up without a really early excursion. 

My excursion meets in three hours which means I have enough time to do something I’ve never done on a ship before.

Good morning! Still enjoying your review & the drink pictures lol. Have a great time today. 

I’m very considerate of other people’s sleep. I don’t get why some aren’t. I didn’t want to run the shower but then I thought the water pressure is so low I can barely hear the shower in my bathroom. I’m sure it’s fine. So I got ready and headed out.

While I’m getting ready I hear four doors slam and a group of people talking very loudly. I’m careful to close my door quietly. As I’m leaving this lady comes out of the laundry room. As she’s walking down the hallway she’s still talking to the other lady in the laundry room “THAT’S WHY I DIVORCED HIM, GIRL! HAHAHA”

I really want to ask if she realizes people could be sleeping in the rooms she’s walking past. But

I move on.

I go outside and catch the arrival. They had a master of ceremonies welcoming us this time. Didn’t have that in February.

I have a video to upload on that.

• Like 3

Next to the dining room for my first ever MDR breakfast. The hostess knows my name. I didn’t like where I was sitting but I went with it. 

I’m pretty good with my peripheral vision and when I sat down, Green shorts over there was staring at me....for an extended period. Finally I look at him and he looks away. I really have to get this on tape sometime. People look at me like I’m an exhibit at a museum.

171B55DB-9F87-47CC-B1B0-A1B3F8D7A9EC.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Next to the dining room for my first ever MDR breakfast. The hostess knows my name. I didn’t like where I was sitting but I went with it. 

I’m pretty good with my peripheral vision and when I sat down, Green shorts over there was staring at me....for an extended period. Finally I look at him and he looks away. I really have to get this on tape sometime. People look at me like I’m an exhibit at a museum.

Wait. Did I miss the story of "green shorts"?... Also, I completely understand your exhibit in a museum comment...

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

He was probably star struck. Trying to figure out if you were really you! 😀

• Like 3

On elegant night it was a guy in a blue polo untucked that was enamored with me. This why I like to sit in the chair facing the booth...so I can’t see it. They keep guiding me to the booth side so I try to be nice. I did the chair last night and I think I’ll do that from now on.

Edited by Saint Greg

Maybe I missed it, or maybe you mentioned it in a prior review.  Is your monkey something you travel with/take pictures in various spots with or is there some other significance? 

Great review so far, really enjoying it.  I may or may not be peeking in several times a day to see whats next. 

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Does internet work outside the ship?

guess not.

okay.

hey look, Glory holes

7BE91379-EF31-4CC4-8736-3D8E709EB96D.jpeg

Just came thru, you still outside?

3:38 eastern

Edited by canes20