White claws on Carnival Breeze?

Medic31525

2 hours ago, mscinmia said:

They are spiked seltzers……. Low calorie and low carb!!! 

Overpriced flavored vodka and club soda, in my opinion.

Read their web site, why is there cane sugar in it?

Time for the millennials to 🔥 away 🤣

Edited by Fla Mike

16 minutes ago, Fla Mike said:

Ya my wife is a workout freak and most of the time a health but! That's why if were ever on the same cruise together I'll probably catch you checking her out..... 😁

I personally am hoping that a spiked seltzer of some kind is also available on the Liberty.  I am not a millennial, but happen to enjoy them. I find spiked seltzers refreshing and low carb.  They aren't vodka, but in fact many are made from grape products, making them gluten free as well.  (but be sure and read the packaging because ALL of the seltzers aren't the same)

26 minutes ago, CruizCuz said:

I personally am hoping that a spiked seltzer of some kind is also available on the Liberty.  I am not a millennial, but happen to enjoy them. I find spiked seltzers refreshing and low carb.  They aren't vodka, but in fact many are made from grape products, making them gluten free as well.  (but be sure and read the packaging because ALL of the seltzers aren't the same)

OMG...Some company(ies) is (are) out to grab your $$$$ for these.  Talk about marketing!!  Low alcohol, low carbs (Keto/ South Beach, Paleo), gluten free, no GMO.  For those of you on an anti-sugar kick, guess where the alcohol comes from?   "Cold brewed" SUGAR!!!   Not the fermented alcohol you get from wine or liquor.  Duped again!!:classic_laugh::classic_ohmy:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fla Mike said:

HAHAHA DUMB MILLENNIALS 

it all costs the same on cheers and tastes different from a vodka soda, but whatever strokes your ego

3 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

OMG...Some company(ies) is (are) out to grab your $$$$ for these.  Talk about marketing!!  Low alcohol, low carbs (Keto/ South Beach, Paleo), gluten free, no GMO.  For those of you on an anti-sugar kick, guess where the alcohol comes from?   "Cold brewed" SUGAR!!!   Not the fermented alcohol you get from wine or liquor.  Duped again!!:classic_laugh::classic_ohmy:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  (But let's play nicely please.)  I have fully researched each of the spiked seltzers.  Yes, Truly contains alcohol made from cane sugar.  I am ok with that.  It only has 2G of carbs and 1G of sugar.  It is also very low sodium.  I personally haven't seen the first commercial or marketing ad for any of these seltzers so their marketing was wasted on me.  I read labels and was looking for something other than beer, low in carbs, that I didn't have to mix and could throw in a cooler.  I found them refreshing and that's why I would like to drink them on my cruise.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, CruizCuz said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  (But let's play nicely please.)  I have fully researched each of the spiked seltzers.  Yes, Truly contains alcohol made from cane sugar.  I am ok with that.  It only has 2G of carbs and 1G of sugar.  It is also very low sodium.  I personally haven't seen the first commercial or marketing ad for any of these seltzers so their marketing was wasted on me.  I read labels and was looking for something other than beer, low in carbs, that I didn't have to mix and could throw in a cooler.  I found them refreshing and that's why I would like to drink them on my cruise.

Totally agree with you.  I am 47 and we discovered White Claw on our July vacation to Gulf Shores Alabama.  Being in the sun all day and drinking beer can be a little heavy, we really enjoyed these as it was more refreshing.  I honestly could care less what others think, I will drink what I want 🙂 I don't know why some folks have to be so rude to others on here.  Mind boggling. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Totally agree with you.  I am 47 and we discovered White Claw on our July vacation to Gulf Shores Alabama.  Being in the sun all day and drinking beer can be a little heavy, we really enjoyed these as it was more refreshing.  I honestly could care less what others think, I will drink what I want 🙂 I don't know why some folks have to be so rude to others on here.  Mind boggling. 

I totally agree about the rudeness.  It is indeed mind boggling.  I also don't understand the offering of opinions when one isn't asked.  The original poster simply asked if spiked seltzers were on a particular ship.  The poster didn't ask what people thought of them, if they were too expensive, or should he/she drink something else.  I agree with you about the "fullness" after drinking beer.  Also, I am not a millennial, but I am sensitive to gluten and wheat.  I am not allergic, but after consuming either of those, I don't feel well and have lots of bloating.  So the spiked seltzers have been a positive addition to my drinking list. 😎

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CruizCuz said:

I totally agree about the rudeness.  It is indeed mind boggling.  I also don't understand the offering of opinions when one isn't asked.  The original poster simply asked if spiked seltzers were on a particular ship.  The poster didn't ask what people thought of them, if they were too expensive, or should he/she drink something else.  I agree with you about the "fullness" after drinking beer.  Also, I am not a millennial, but I am sensitive to gluten and wheat.  I am not allergic, but after consuming either of those, I don't feel well and have lots of bloating.  So the spiked seltzers have been a positive addition to my drinking list. 😎

Yeah, I absolutely love craft beers but in my old age my body reacts differently and I feel bloated, tired, sometimes nauseous.  So I don't drink beer as much as I used to.  It is nice to have an alternative!  

1 hour ago, CruizCuz said:

I drink seltzers fairly regularly.  But when the local Publix has La Croix, Bubbly, or Dasani on sale every week at Bogo or 3/$12, why pay more for a cheap shot of ersatz alcohol?  Bubly grapefruit and a shot of mezcal make a "poorman's" Paloma.  Bombay gin and lemon lime or Dasani's Key lime, a good GnT.  Avoid the sugars altogether.

Edited by crewsweeper
  • Like 1

It's not low carb, but if anyone is looking for another GF option with likely similar alcohol content Angry Orchard and other apple ciders are generally GF - be sure to verify if it is a health issue.  They are eligible for the bucket of beer discount if you don't have Cheers.

• Like 1