Diamond + gifts

Good Afternoon everyone.  Need some answers here.  Just was on Grandeur in Feb.    just checked in for our Nov. cruise.

looks like they changed the format again.  Are they no longer giving gifts to upper tier guests?  Wine, soda etc.

I searched everywhere on the website and cannot find it.  Also cannot find where to print luggage tags & dinning preferences.

also, does anyone know if they have the "Meet the Crew get together on a seven day cruise?  We have always been on 10 day or longer.

Thanks😎🛳

2 minutes ago, aftermidnight said:

Are they no longer giving gifts to upper tier guests?  Wine, soda etc.

I searched everywhere on the website and cannot find it.  

You have to call to change that - removed from web site to enhance your experience.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aftermidnight said:

Good Afternoon everyone.  Need some answers here.  Just was on Grandeur in Feb.    just checked in for our Nov. cruise.

looks like they changed the format again.  Are they no longer giving gifts to upper tier guests?  Wine, soda etc.

I searched everywhere on the website and cannot find it.  Also cannot find where to print luggage tags & dinning preferences.

also, does anyone know if they have the "Meet the Crew get together on a seven day cruise?  We have always been on 10 day or longer.

Thanks😎🛳

I've never heard of a meet the crew get together.  What is that?

Thanks M

1 minute ago, karena1 said:

On a 7 night cruise we get 3 gifts for Diamond +.  On 3 nights we get 1.  I just looked at the list and then called the D+ desk and gave them my preferences.

Remember you get 3 because of your higher D+ points.  Don't know what the OP is eligible for.    We are taking a 5 night next week and also just get one instead of 3. 

M

27 minutes ago, aftermidnight said:

Thanks😎🛳

Here is the list of amenities for D+

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Grandeur was doing "Meet the Crew" events a few years ago.  I remember one in the Centrum where the Aerial Show cast did a Q&A session that was very interesting (back when they were doing the Aerial Show).  There were a few others involving different crew specialties.  I just got off of Grandeur last month on a B2B and did not see anything like this in the Compasses.  

/Greg 

Cruisegirl1:  The Meet the Crew is held in the  Viking Lounge on the second day of the cruise.  It's very nice.  All of the crew is there except the Captain.

They have a lovely buffet & anything you desire from the bar.  It's for the suite guests.

They have had it every time on Grandeur.  Hope it's not another thing they have eliminated!

43 minutes ago, link99 said:

So 175 points ,We could get Water, a Beer and a bottle of wine. If both  are Diamond Pluse,does that mean we will get two of each If both select same gift.

No, if you are linked and staying in the same stateroom, Royal punishes you and only allows one person to get the gift(s).

1 hour ago, aftermidnight said:

Cruisegirl1:  The Meet the Crew is held in the  Viking Lounge on the second day of the cruise.  It's very nice.  All of the crew is there except the Captain.

They have a lovely buffet & anything you desire from the bar.  It's for the suite guests.

They have had it every time on Grandeur.  Hope it's not another thing they have eliminated!

Oh, well we were at the suite cocktail party  earlier this month . It was very nice, great food and lots to drink.    If I recall it was held directly after the top-tier party.    So are you calling that the meet the crew because all the senior officers  were there? 

Thx

24 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

No, if you are linked and staying in the same stateroom, Royal punishes you and only allows one person to get the gift(s).

That's disappointing!   I recently called to give our preference and they asked for the preference for each of us, leading me to believe that we each would be receiving gifts.

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bob, how about if you are linked but in different staterooms. 

I am not Bob,  but we had a sailing that I was in a cabin  with one of our children, and my husband was booked into another cabin. Both my husband and I each received the amenity, (a bottle of wine. ) to our cabin. 

M

6 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I am not Bob,  but we had a sailing that I was in a cabin  with one of our children, and my husband was booked into another cabin. Both my husband and I each received the amenity, (a bottle of wine. ) to our cabin. 

M

Thanks Marci.

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks Bob, good to know when we are still travelling with the kids in a few years after making D+

If you and your wife have the same number of points, you should unlink.

1 hour ago, rcclmiami said:

They had “captain’s corner” on our 5 day majesty cruise in may

Thanks -the captains  corner is held on many ships. I believe the original poster was referring to a special suite event  (on grandeur) with many of the senior officers. 

M

6 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

What if 2 D+ are staying in the same cabin but are not linked should we have gotten 2 bottles of wine? On your last cruise we were only given one. Both me and my DS had just turned D+. We are not linked but do live at the same address.

What if 3 D+ are staying in the same cabin but are not linked how many bottles of wine will we get? It will be me and my 2 DS's. We are not linked but do live at the same address.