Drink pkg included in cost

armimi2001

1 minute ago, armimi2001 said:

If the classic drink package is included in your cruise package, can you pay the difference for the premium. Most drink costs are higher than 9.00.

Yes, you can.  The difference it usually $12 per day ($10 plus 20% gratuity), but sometimes when drink packages go on sale you can get it for less.

6 minutes ago, hiccups said:

Yes, you can.  The difference it usually $12 per day ($10 plus 20% gratuity), but sometimes when drink packages go on sale you can get it for less.

There is a sale on now. Check your cruise planner Currently 10% off the upgrade. (may not be on all sailings)

1 hour ago, AndyMandy said:

Hi

I have the classic package included and on my cruise planner it only shows the full price per day? Confused. 

Andy

Look at the Cruise Planner and at the top right of the page check Order History.  If your Classic package isn’t showing there then your reservation hasn’t had all perks loaded.  Many times this doesn’t get done until days before sailing.  If the Classic package isn’t showing just call Celebrity and they can update your Cruise Planner and you can upgrade while you are on the phone.

2 hours ago, armimi2001 said:

If the classic drink package is included in your cruise package, can you pay the difference for the premium. Most drink costs are higher than 9.00.

Call Captains Club and they'll compete the upgrade purchase for you. In Europe, the cost per drink is higher, but so is the Classic and Premium limits. FYI, DH and I completed 7 cruises using the Classic package without any extra charges and never once felt deprived.

• Like 1

I called to upgrade from Classic to Premium and was told by Captains Club rep that although the packages were discounted on my cruise the upgrade wasn’t discounted.  I’m planning to try on a different sailing tomorrow, different sailing different rep maybe a different answer. 😊

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I called to upgrade from Classic to Premium and was told by Captains Club rep that although the packages were discounted on my cruise the upgrade wasn’t discounted.  I’m planning to try on a different sailing tomorrow, different sailing different rep maybe a different answer. 😊

The upgrade price will be the difference in the current price of classic and premium packages.