Deck 7 Allure

depot72

I had no idea that was a "thing" but I can attest to it.  Took several trips down and around the hallway to get to the other side before we figured out that we only had to take the stairs or make sure to board the elevator that let us out on the side our cabin was on.

• Haha 1

Just did BtB on the Allure on Deck 7 towards the back of the ship.  Used the wrong elevator the first time, and remembered to use the correct side after that. The problem is you only have 5 elevators instead of 10 to use, unless you want to use stairs or walk all the way around.

8 minutes ago, crzluv said:

I am confused.  Been on all Oasis Class ships and don't recall this.  The photo shows the sign.  Can someone help me remember, by posting a photo or explaining further?  I am really baffled!  Thank you! 

Boardwalk on Allure of the Seas Cruise Ship - Cruise Critic.html 137.61 kB · 0 downloads

Nothing complicated, you simply cannot walk between the port and starboard aft stair/elevator lobbies on deck 7.

16 minutes ago, crzluv said:

I am confused.  Been on all Oasis Class ships and don't recall this.  The photo shows the sign.  Can someone help me remember, by posting a photo or explaining further?  I am really baffled!  Thank you! 

Boardwalk on Allure of the Seas Cruise Ship - Cruise Critic.html 137.61 kB · 0 downloads

Just watch the first minute.