Carnival Printed Brochures

eroller

I thought Carnival stopped printing consumer brochures years ago.  I was very surprised when my travel agent sent me a fleet brochure and MARDI GRAS brochure.  I’m a bit old school when it comes to brochures and love having a printed copy.  Just having all the deck plans in one place is wonderful.  Bravo Carnival on this one! 

BE73A722-7257-46E9-9CDF-DB62C8BCE297.jpeg

• Like 1

I loved the old catalog. I would study it over and over like it was a Sears Wish book{yes, I'm old] And we used to order the videos for the specific ship for $10. I would watch it over and over again, listening to Kathy Lee Gifford singing the "Elation" song as she introduced us to "Carnivals' newest ship!" I am happy that there are still some paper brochures available.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

I loved the old catalog. I would study it over and over like it was a Sears Wish book{yes, I'm old] And we used to order the videos for the specific ship for $10. I would watch it over and over again, listening to Kathy Lee Gifford singing the "Elation" song as she introduced us to "Carnivals' newest ship!" I am happy that there are still some paper brochures available.

Me too!  In fact I still have most of them. I kind of collect brochures, especially inaugural brochures from new prototype ships.   I remember those videos too!   

7 hours ago, CoolOne56 said:

I would like a printed brochure.

I do not believe Carnival will directly mail these to consumers as they are encouraging the use of travel agents.  If you have a travel agent you can certainly request one from them.  

The Salt Lake City area has several travel shows once or twice a year.  I have picked up these brochures at those shows.  Often they are a year old (show in July, last cruse listed is Nov of same year), but they are nice for dreaming, advance planning, etc.

7 hours ago, skiorcruise said:

The Salt Lake City area has several travel shows once or twice a year.  I have picked up these brochures at those shows.  Often they are a year old (show in July, last cruse listed is Nov of same year), but they are nice for dreaming, advance planning, etc.

I come to SLC all the time, I'll have to keep an eye out for the shows and stop in. 

21 hours ago, eroller said:

I do not believe Carnival will directly mail these to consumers as they are encouraging the use of travel agents.  If you have a travel agent you can certainly request one from them.  

There was a time under a previous president when Carnival decided they did not need a lot of things including the TA community or printer material.  He is gone and saner heads prevailed.  Whether you need to go through a travel professional was part of the issue.  Getting one from them is pain free, and they are the ones that got them back.  

• 4 years later...