Odd email from Princess

lbfluffy

I just received an email from Princess. We are going on the Coral to Panama Canal from San Francisco on November 17th, this year. The shore excursion desk sent me an email to book excursions for our Puerto Vallarta stop. We are not stopping in Puerto Vallarta. I guess they must have just sent the email by mistake. Of course I wouldn’t mind stopping in Puerto Vallarta.

1 minute ago, lbfluffy said:

I just received an email from Princess. We are going on the Coral to Panama Canal from San Francisco on November 17th, this year. The shore excursion desk sent me an email to book excursions for our Puerto Vallarta stop. We are not stopping in Puerto Vallarta. I guess they must have just sent the email by mistake. Of course I wouldn’t mind stopping in Puerto Vallarta.

Sometimes the left hand.........

18 minutes ago, lbfluffy said:

I am on that same cruise, and I also received that same email, went to my booking an no we are not stoping there.  I just figured it was a glitch, but you never know, maybe we will stop there.  Princess can always change a port, it is in the contract.  See you in November!

I can add to this line  of though.  Our cruise was stopping in NYC and we were offered

a day trip to a brewery Zot.   The only Zot brewery is Bruge  Belgium.  I look at the trip details

and it was from the port by bus to Bruge , city tour and a tour of the brewery.  We wondered if they

were giving out ff miles for this day trip, though a little hard from the port we were docked at.   

• Haha 2

I would book these excursions just so that I would have the pleasure of coming onto the Forum and complaining when Princess did not honor the booking.  Well, probably not worth the cost of the excursion, but it would be a great complaint!

45 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

I would book these excursions just so that I would have the pleasure of coming onto the Forum and complaining when Princess did not honor the booking.  Well, probably not worth the cost of the excursion, but it would be a great complaint!

I went to the link and took me to my cruise personalizer but it didn’t have puerto Vallarta as a choice. 

1 hour ago, Lido deck main said:

Ha ha , I got one for Astoria, we are not stopping in Astoria.

I've been to Astoria -- if you mean the community in Queens, which I kind of doubt!  Not worth taking a tour of Astoria Queens, New York.  In my never humble opinion, and meaning no disrespect to Queens!