hangers

racnwdow

On another cruise line I have always brought extra  hangers from home.  Will  I need to bring extra hangers?  There will be two women sharing a cabin.  Rotterdam, if that makes a difference.  I bring not great hangers and do not bring them back home with me.

19 minutes ago, racnwdow said:

On another cruise line I have always brought extra  hangers from home.  Will  I need to bring extra hangers?  There will be two women sharing a cabin.  Rotterdam, if that makes a difference.  I bring not great hangers and do not bring them back home with me.

We've always had enough hangers in the room.  Well, except once.  Then I just asked the room steward for additional.  Bringing random hangers from home and just leaving them just means more trash for the steward to throw away when you leave.

Edited by Shmoo here

Cabin Stewards are always around upon embarkation to introduce themselves and ask for your needs, if you find insufficient hangers, just ask and they will promptly deliver them to you, as much as you need.

We just disembarked Rotterdam last Saturday, had plenty of hangers in our OV cabin.

Edited by Alphen
  • Like 1

How many hangers are in the closet depends partially on who was in the cabin before you. If it was someone that used the laundry service a lot, you might find that you have more hangers than you could ever use. One cruise there were so many hangers that they were laying on the floor of the closet. I gave the cabin steward about 20 wooden hangers the first day of the cruise

On 10/10/2019 at 3:41 PM, richwmn said:

How many hangers are in the closet depends partially on who was in the cabin before you. If it was someone that used the laundry service a lot, you might find that you have more hangers than you could ever use. One cruise there were so many hangers that they were laying on the floor of the closet. I gave the cabin steward about 20 wooden hangers the first day of the cruise

LOL - we use laundry but you won’t find extra hangers in our closet.

We return the unneeded hangers when we put out our laundry along with the empty wicker basket for the unmentionables.

• Like 1