Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar

soccergang

Normally, they are in the patter, and we haven't seen it.   We are finishing a Med cruise, and will continue on the Trans-Atlantic back to Ft. Lauderdale.  So, it isn't a short cruise, a total of 25 days.  I asked at Guest Services, and there were 3 people there, and none of them knew anything about it.  I think I will check with the Maitre-D to find out if they will do it on the second leg of the trip.  Thanks for the input.  

38 minutes ago, soccergang said:

Normally, they are in the patter, and we haven't seen it.   We are finishing a Med cruise, and will continue on the Trans-Atlantic back to Ft. Lauderdale.  So, it isn't a short cruise, a total of 25 days.  I asked at Guest Services, and there were 3 people there, and none of them knew anything about it.  I think I will check with the Maitre-D to find out if they will do it on the second leg of the trip.  Thanks for the input.  

A thought. Princess' Med. supply depot ran out of Pub Lunch supplies.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:34 PM, soccergang said:

We took a break from Princess and did a few other lines this past year (river and expedition)  My husband always enjoyed the Pub Lunch they had at least once during the cruise.  We are currently on the Emerald, and when I asked about it, they looked at me like they never heard of it.  One lady said "maybe on the British Isles" cruise.  We just had it last year on the Regal trans-atlantic.  

Also, no more tea on port days, only sea days.  Two of the things we enjoyed are gone.  Disappointing.  

We were on the Emerald for three cruises totaling 25 days in Sept-Oct and can confirm there were no Pub Lunches. 

Just off the Sapphire (Canary Islands) in October. We had 2 pub lunches with the 2nd being the longer menu with Indian dishes. Neither menu had the Ploughman's Lunch which is what I usually order. Neither also had Shrimp and Chips only Fish & Chips.

In February, we were on the Sun (New Zealand). They only had one Pub Lunch and it WAS NOT in the Patter. The only way we found it was that we had walked by the dining room and checked the lunch menu.....otherwise we would have missed it.

7 hours ago, BURNSMN said:

We were on the Emerald for three cruises totaling 25 days in Sept-Oct and can confirm there were no Pub Lunches. 

3 hours ago, worldtraveller said:

Maybe it's the Emerald as we were on her for a Med cruise in July and no Pub lunch.

Perhaps her head chef does not like pub lunches so took it off the menu.  

Edited by mamkmm2