Website to see all available rooms on a certain cruise

Is there a website that shows all the rooms available on RCCL cruises? I remember years ago there was a uk website that had it but it’s been years since I’ve used it and forgot.

I am trying to book a family of 5 on Freedom of the Seas next June and would like to see what cabins are available that are connecting or across from each other but it is so hard to do on the Royal website. 

Thank you!

At one time the RCI UK Site showed more availability than the US site, but I have been told that is no longer the case.   Some of the online TA sites may show this as well, but they only seem to show staterooms availability by category.  This may work for connecting staterooms, but those across from each other would require multiple queries.   I recommend using a TA or call RCI directly for this information.

Hello,

True - the ability to see all of what's available is no longer possible on the UK website as it is a near copy of the US website. However my (UK) TA is still able to see everything as before as their website has not changed (yet?).

There is a 'however', however. There is an on-line TA here that is wholly owned by RCCL and if you go through a dummy booking / enquiry, when you select the grade of cabin you want you will get a screenful of what's available.

Regards,

Cublet

11 hours ago, mustcruise1217 said:

Is there a website that shows all the rooms available on RCCL cruises? I remember years ago there was a uk website that had it but it’s been years since I’ve used it and forgot.

I am trying to book a family of 5 on Freedom of the Seas next June and would like to see what cabins are available that are connecting or across from each other but it is so hard to do on the Royal website. 

Thank you!

Any cruise companies web site will only show you the room they want you to get. Use a TA and they will let you know if the room you want. Check out the deck plans on any site and pick a room. Then check with a TA.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:18 PM, mustcruise1217 said:

Thank you!

I think you mean Sea and scanner as one word

Edited by b&wcruiser
  • Like 3

On 1/24/2020 at 2:26 PM, cublet said:

Hello,

True - the ability to see all of what's available is no longer possible on the UK website as it is a near copy of the US website. However my (UK) TA is still able to see everything as before as their website has not changed (yet?).

There is a 'however', however. There is an on-line TA here that is wholly owned by RCCL and if you go through a dummy booking / enquiry, when you select the grade of cabin you want you will get a screenful of what's available.

Regards,

Cublet

if you are thinking of the one that was part of the 1st choice cruise venture the now defunct sunshine cruise(Island escape).

I think they got sold off to a german company a while back.

As I mentioned. Call a good TA that yo can count on. Either pick a room or give them your preference and let them check for you. They are the only ones that will give you a correct answer. NO web site has current rooms available. If you get the room you want, book it then. One to many times I waited till the next day just to be told it is no longer available. It happened, booking on the Sky Princess.