Sky Princess mini-suite balcony furniture

RoperDK

We have a Sky Princess mini with a larger balcony.  It is on the bump out mid-ship.  Do the chairs have a foot rest like other Royal class ships? The few photos I've seen don't seem to have any.  I struggle with ankle swelling and love to put my feet up on the balcony.  If they don't have foot rests, does anyone have any suggestions on an alternative? I read about others bringing a blow up beachball that they use on the balcony and in the cabin.  It is stored in the cabin when not in use.  I would love to find an easier solution than that.  Thanks in advance! 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, antmaril said:

I got off the Sky Princess last Saturday.  We had a mini-suite with an angled balcony (C410). We had two chairs and a small round table on the balcony.    No foot rest.  

Unhappy to hear that it does not have foot rests.  We are suppose to have an angled balcony mini-suite on Enchanted Princess.  We've had large balconies on Royal Caribbean and loved the foot rests that are on all of the balconies.  The itinerary on the Princess cruise is port intensive.  I was looking forward to reclining in a chair, with my legs up, after a day of walking.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sunneesmile said:

I just saw this in a catalog I received.  https://www.vivehealth.com/products/inflatable-foot-rest

It weighs 1.39 pounds

That sounds like it might work. Thanks! Although I am disappointed that the angled minis don't have a footrest.  It can't cost that much to put them out.  I understand the regular balconies are too small for them, but they should add features for the larger balconies.

21 hours ago, MCC retired said:

Angled mid ships mini’s have generous space on the balcony but still the same furniture as other mini’s . Just 2 chairs and a table .

How about using your suitcase ?

I have used my suitcase before.  It does work, but can't get it just right to be comfortable.  It will do in a pinch though. It is odd though that when we were on the Regal, both chairs had foot stools.  

On 2/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, RoperDK said:

That sounds like it might work. Thanks! Although I am disappointed that the angled minis don't have a footrest.  It can't cost that much to put them out.  I understand the regular balconies are too small for them, but they should add features for the larger balconies.

the CC mini-suites and suites have the footrests.  

Pooh

• Thanks 1