When do you think Carnival will cruise again?

PhillyFan33579

49 minutes ago, tcha said:

We are only going going to see things get worse over the next month. I don’t see sailings open through 2020. It’s only my opinion. My husband is an emergency room physician so I have been privy to conference calls. This is such a catastrophe. Hoping you all are safe and have everything you need.

Thanks to your husband for all he's doing.  I have lots of family in healthcare & the stress & toll it is & will take on those in the industry is great.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Thanks to your husband for all he's doing.  I have lots of family in healthcare & the stress & toll it is & will take on those in the industry is great.   

I think the government should pay for vacations for all our COVID 19 heroes once this epidemic is beat!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, cruizergal70 said:

I have a 16 TA to Europe in June. My biggest fear is all the European ports won't allow us to dock. I'd go crazy sailing in circles for two weeks.

If it’s the Radiance, I’m not sure the probability of that sailing going on as planned because of the lockdown and not being able to get contractors to the dry dock facility in Cadiz. You may want to follow up with Carnival as some people have been saying the Radiance’s European season may be cancelled (not sure if there was anything official yet—haven’t been following).

Coral Princess is going through similar issues right now as it’s being turned away from many ports in South America and has been having trouble disembarking passengers. They ship is going to proceed to Fort Lauderdale from Buenos Aires just to disembark people.

Edited by xDisconnections

1 hour ago, cruizergal70 said:

I have a 16 TA to Europe in June. My biggest fear is all the European ports won't allow us to dock. I'd go crazy sailing in circles for two weeks.

If the ports are not open, they will not do a TA. They will know this in advance

8 hours ago, kwokpot said:

I hope you mean them traveling and not the (appropriate knee jerk reaction by Desantis).   

Edited by jimbo5544