Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

For those of you talking about Southwest airfares:

IMG_1050.thumb.jpeg.5d2e12c8c565a1d6d1d61892776ea54e.jpeg

I get those $49 emails all the time and have never found a $49 flight 😏

I havent seen a $49 flight either. I guess maybe if I wanted to fly from dallas to houston, not from florida. I dont see other flights besides sw from orlando to hobby. I thought maybe i missed them and they booked up earlier this morning before I got online. Maybe the good rates just book up? Or dont exist.

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have been rooting for Hunter since the beginning but he will likely be voted out because he has skills to win competitions.

Bhanu is an Actor .He has appeared in at least 7 movies,one of which was nominated for several Oscars .I do not think that he discussed that on the show..

You are correct. I just googled him. He was good at playing the role but not a so called super fan IMO. 

I’ve got a mental bookmark on the 2026 Ascent “SeaDog” cruise. 😃  Been wanting to try X and also get to JVD/Soggy Dollar.  Seems like the perfect opportunity.  Too much uncertainty at this time with work and stuff and 10 nights is pushing it for us with work and especially with bella 3 so close.  

Definitely still in for Bella 2 and 3 though.

I think I would opt for a sunset veranda.  Ken has group rates? i was not aware of that.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Same here.

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We have them because Oakland (OAK) is a SWA hub, and the vast majority of the airport's business is about Southwest. If we fly down to Long Beach to board Navigator, we have flights as low as $29 sometimes. Or to Reno, or Las Vegas, similar inexpensive pricing, $100 or so (on occasion). To Florida, or New Orleans, not so much.  ☺️ I will miss that when we move.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I havent seen a $49 flight either. I guess maybe if I wanted to fly from dallas to houston, not from florida. I dont see other flights besides sw from orlando to hobby. I thought maybe i missed them and they booked up earlier this morning before I got online. Maybe the good rates just book up? Or dont exist.

They change prices all the time. I should have mentioned you don't have to get up at midnight to book them. They just haven't released or adjusted them yet. Just take a look occasionally. You can change flights right online and receive additional SWA credit (that does not expire). SWA also has unadvertised, discounted senior fares that are fully refundable. It used to be that you mailed them a copy of your DL to get in their system. I just became eligible, but now you have to call them, and they will probably have you email. 

Note: Save the page with your booking number, because that is tied to the future credit you will receive for price drops. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 3

I’m confused as to what’s what as far as Bella and Sea Dog cruises.

Bella 1 completed 

Wonder Caribbean 2/25 

Utopia Bahamas 2/25

? ? 
Sea Dog 2026 

It is hard to sort things out except for the one I’m booked on . 

SW has fares of $81 to Las Vegas from San Diego and I suppose it gives them the right to advertise as from …..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Bella 1 completed 

Wonder Caribbean 2/25 

Utopia Bahamas 2/25

? ? 
Sea Dog 2026 

SW has fares of $81 to Las Vegas from San Diego and I suppose it gives them the right to advertise as from …..

SeaDog 2026 -  I don’t think I made that up but that’s surely possible 😂   I just used that because he started by booking it and people began to jump onboard with him after posting here.  Some are calling it Bella 3.75 too.

Here it is:

IMG_3111.thumb.jpeg.a9e88e8d9379e2935aaf2404db12d592.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

SeaDog 2026 -  I don’t think I made that up but that’s surely possible 😂   I just used that because he started by booking it and people began to jump onboard with him after posting here.  Some are calling it Bella 3.75 too.

Here it is:

IMG_3111.thumb.jpeg.a9e88e8d9379e2935aaf2404db12d592.jpeg

Thank you ! This must be a mathematically inclined group of CPAs , engineers and obviously mathematicians to be referring to cruises in decimals.  

Thank you for your help ! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I think I would opt for a sunset veranda.  Ken has group rates? i was not aware of that.

Group rates include wifi and drink package.  Best of all......they are refundable.  I booked yesterday.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Thank you ! This must be a mathematically inclined group of CPAs , engineers and obviously mathematicians to be referring to cruises in decimals.  

Thank you for your help ! 

haha anytime - also the wonder and utopia you mentioned is bella 2 and 2.5.  I don’t have Bella 3 dates in front me.that should get you pretty close to updated.

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

SW doesn't always open with their best fares. Depending on how the flight is selling you may find better pricing later. I have often found better pricing under 60 days prior to the flight date. The big problem with SW is there are no seating charts so you can't track demand for the flight.

We were watching these November flights, as we are on the Voyager transatlantic arriving in Port Canaveral on 11/26 (two days before Thanksgiving).   We found a great non-stop price  on Wednesday but would have required an overnight stay in Orlando.  For only $40 more, we can fly out on Tuesday afternoon (same day as our arrival) with no hotel stay.  And we can get our dogs out of boarding on Wednesday, which is a big win.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We fly mainly SW and I’ve never seen a fare that low.

2 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I’ve got a mental bookmark on the 2026 Ascent “SeaDog” cruise. 😃  Been wanting to try X and also get to JVD/Soggy Dollar.  Seems like the perfect opportunity.  Too much uncertainty at this time with work and stuff and 10 nights is pushing it for us with work and especially with bella 3 so close.  

Definitely still in for Bella 2 and 3 though.

No group rates on sunset veranda but I think there is on a porthole balcony and obviously infinite verandas.

1 hour ago, NHProud said:

Bella 1 completed 

Wonder Caribbean 2/25 

Utopia Bahamas 2/25

? ? 
Sea Dog 2026 

I see that the dates got posted. But the Celebrity Ascent dates are March 27,-April 6, 2026

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

He does have group rates…unfortunately the Sunset Verandas are not included in the group pricing.

Correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Bella 3.0 oasis 8 day southern, Oasis ots 1/24/26 to 2/1/26

Bella 3.5 Oasis 6 day western . 2/1/26 to 2/7/26

Out of ft Lauderdale. 

Somebody is very observant.

Good news your surgery went well .  I had the hardest time getting those eye drops  in my eyes instead of on my face .  My husband had to help me out. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Group rates include wifi and drink package.  Best of all......they are refundable.  I booked yesterday.

Are you joining us on Ascent March 27, 2026??

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Pat. Please email me at pbhunt at pacbell dot net I thought had his email, but it just bounced. I have Bill talked into it. 

• Like 5

I started a roll call for what’s it worth as I know not too many of them get a lot of traffic but it will be a place where we can discuss this March 27, 2026 Celebrity Ascent sailing.

• Like 6