Really ???

So we were set to cruise in May for our 15th anniversary and our cruise like many others was cancelled ..... Well I get up this morning and I see I got an email from RCCL so I am thinking it must be my FCC information they are sending me ... Nope I open it and it is the updated cruise documents for our cruise with our room now being assigned and when I look we got upgraded !!! First Time Ever !!!!! Really ....... 

39 minutes ago, Irish13 said:

So we were set to cruise in May for our 15th anniversary and our cruise like many others was cancelled ..... Well I get up this morning and I see I got an email from RCCL so I am thinking it must be my FCC information they are sending me ... Nope I open it and it is the updated cruise documents for our cruise with our room now being assigned and when I look we got upgraded !!! First Time Ever !!!!! Really ....... 

Wow!

So disappointed but on the positive note we are all healthy 

My husband was deployed on our 10yr anniversary and I planned this big trip for our 15th anniversary and now this you can bet I won't be planning anything for our 20yr anniversary lol....

Maybe they will give us the upgrade for our November cruise since we didn't get to use it for this cruise...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Irish13 said:

My husband was deployed on our 10yr anniversary and I planned this big trip for our 15th anniversary and now this you can bet I won't be planning anything for our 20yr anniversary lol....

Maybe they will give us the upgrade for our November cruise since we didn't get to use it for this cruise...

That would be great!

5 hours ago, Irish13 said:

Feel for you. Was Deployed for my 5th, 10th and 15th Anniversary. Was like ongoing joke... 

5 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Feel for you. Was Deployed for my 5th, 10th and 15th Anniversary. Was like ongoing joke... 

You can completely understand where I am coming from ... Thank your husband for his service 

1 hour ago, Irish13 said:

You can completely understand where I am coming from ... Thank your husband for his service 

I think the poster is the one that was deployed and is a male. We got lucky and hubby was only deployed once.

ONECRUISER sorry you had to go thru all of that. It's got to be tough on a marriage.

Edited by ReneeFLL