EZ Air Website Acting Up Sat May 2

Tedferg

Flight quotes on EZ Air normally refresh when I choose a time frame and/or an airline. But it has not done so for a couple of days. Allows selection of outbound flight and lists options for Return but does not allow a flight to be selected. Tried with Edge and Chrome, same result. Anyone else seeing this ?

• Like 1

Tedferg;  you are right;  I just logged in and tried to book a flight for my trip in Oct.  The website froze and I could not complete the task;  so hang in there.  I have not yet booked my flight so wanted to see if I could.  I will try again on Monday.

• Like 1

I had the same issue with EZ Air today. I was able to get all the way through to booking by constantly refreshing the page. Then on the last step to book it came up with "flight no longer available). I tried with several different flight options and always got the error at the end, so thinking there is a definite glitch somewhere!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TwoCruisers said:

This has been going on since at least Wednesday. (3 days ago). There is another thread about this problem. I can’t select a new lower air fare on EZair.

I looked to see if there was another thread but missed your comment in general website issues. I am able to do a test booking up to insert names etc. but did not go past that.

I am trying to book my trip.   I don't have anything booked yet; will try on Monday and see if the IT dept cleans up the website. I think I read Princess does updates to the website on Weekends;  but some said the issue started on Wed.  Hmm

Edited by AF-1

Still a problem Mon May 4 9:00 West coast. When my PC acts up I power off - restart. Maybe Princess IT is working from home and no one can get to the power switch 🙂

Called into Princess and showed rep. problem.  She will redflag it to the IT department.  She, though, was able to rebook me for the lower fares with no problem.  In the last few days, I have gotten through to a rep. immediately!(after listening to the very long introduction first! Grin)

Pooh

• Like 1

Same problem May 5, I cannot complete a Flight Quote not a big thing at this point but someone said they cannot make a Booking. You would think Princess would address this.

I was able to complete my EZ Air booking yesterday - I did have to constantly refresh the page but it finally went all the way through. The flights is showing on the booking and in personalizer but I still haven't received an email confirmation. Since this usually comes immediately after booking, I am thinking that maybe it didn't complete correctly. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I was able to complete my EZ Air booking yesterday - I did have to constantly refresh the page but it finally went all the way through. The flights is showing on the booking and in personalizer but I still haven't received an email confirmation. Since this usually comes immediately after booking, I am thinking that maybe it didn't complete correctly. 

If you received a airline booking number you can check on the airline website.

Edited by franktown
add

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I was able to complete my EZ Air booking yesterday - I did have to constantly refresh the page but it finally went all the way through. 

I tried this, mostly, on a Saved Cruise - just easier to do a quick check. I did not press the issue because I am just looking at a slightly better route and lower price. If I am stuck with what I have, that's OK.

When I do a Refresh it sends me back to previous page and I have to do a flight quote again.

Same situation for Flight Quotes, so this has been a week.

ceilidh1 I tried Change Flights on my actual booking and was able to get it to work by refreshing page as you suggested, thanks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kenswing said:

I can't sort flights.  For instance if I choose "Shortest Duration" it does nothing.  If I click the box for "one-stop" flights it does nothing. 

Agree it is as though the site freezes.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, ceilidh1 said:

Thank you for the tip about refreshing (reloading) the page. It worked for me and I now have a lower air fare.

• Like 1