Best Price for a Crown Loft

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

What is the best p rice you have had for 2 in a CL?  TIA  

Have a crown loft for next August, Oasis, for $5208.50 for 3 people, not including gratuities.  The third person was $498, so if we take them off the price, the CL would be a little less than $4,710 since taxes would be a bit lower.

This was August 16, 2020 that I booked this past May when L&S just came out and immediately lifted and shifted to August, 2021.

Edited by cured

We had one on Allure 2018 for about $3800. 

Had one on Oasis September 13, 2020 for $3450. Too bad it got cancelled and it was ineligible for L&S.

Oasis for October 2020 at $3904, which I did L&S to September 2021.

mac_tlc

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I got another question about the Lift and Shift..................do they allow you to lift and shift backwards? May be a way of picking up the 125%,

Example you booked October 2021 and you want to shift it to October 2020.........to pickup the 125% FCC when it gets canceled

No.  

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

We had one on Allure 2018 for about $3800. 

Had one on Oasis September 13, 2020 for $3450. Too bad it got cancelled and it was ineligible for L&S.

Oasis for October 2020 at $3904, which I did L&S to September 2021.

mac_tlc

Why? Cause you did 't lift and shift it before it  was canceled?

23 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Why? Cause you did 't lift and shift it before it  was canceled?

It was a Travel Agent Friend & Family rate which was not eligible for L&S. Once the handwriting was on the wall, I quickly booked the October 2020 cruise so I could L&S it to September 2021. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

Last year we got an amaaaaaaazing deal for two adults, and two kids.    We paid 4400 out the door, it was the deal lifetime, and we could not turn it down.   

What an amazing experience it was for sure, and I look for new deals in 2021 every single day:)  See video below if interested to see the cabin. 

6 hours ago, skyking said:

Last year we got an amaaaaaaazing deal for two adults, and two kids.    We paid 4400 out the door, it was the deal lifetime, and we could not turn it down.   

What an amazing experience it was for sure, and I look for new deals in 2021 every single day:)  See video below if interested to see the cabin. 

Great price for four and good luck finding another.  Thanks for the video - enjoyed watching it!

Interesting video of the Crown Loft Suite, I imagined it of being much wider though. I know you had couch in the bed position but the cabin still looked narrow.

Wonder how the space compares to a Owners Suite on Harmony, anyone happen to have any video's of those they care to share?

On 7/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, Jimbo said:

Interesting video of the Crown Loft Suite, I imagined it of being much wider though. I know you had couch in the bed position but the cabin still looked narrow.

Wonder how the space compares to a Owners Suite on Harmony, anyone happen to have any video's of those they care to share?

Hi There, 

At first when you walk in it did feel a little narrow, BUT once you look up at those high ceiling it really makes a difference.   I absolutely loved this cabin, and cruising in something smaller in the future is going to be tough:) 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

It’s been 3 years since this thread was discussed.  I’m seeing Crown Loft Suites on my Allure cruise, around same prices as Grand Suites.  Just a little bit.  When I first started looking at a Grand Suite it was $4600 for two people.  Now it’s near double that.  

The Crown Loft Suite is around $8500 for 2 people.  It’s just a little bit more by a few dollars for the Grand Suite.  Is that a decent price or are the other prices quoted in this thread still about the same as a “good” or “great” price?  ($4000-$6000)

2 hours ago, slyster said:

It’s been 3 years since this thread was discussed.  I’m seeing Crown Loft Suites on my Allure cruise, around same prices as Grand Suites.  Just a little bit.  When I first started looking at a Grand Suite it was $4600 for two people.  Now it’s near double that.  

The Crown Loft Suite is around $8500 for 2 people.  It’s just a little bit more by a few dollars for the Grand Suite.  Is that a decent price or are the other prices quoted in this thread still about the same as a “good” or “great” price?  ($4000-$6000)

Every time Ive looked at CLS in the last 2 years, the cost has been over $7000 for 2 people. 

Well I’m glad I kept looking.  I got the CLS for $5452 (with gratuities $5711).  $2726 a person.  In fact for my sailing, the CLS is cheaper than the junior suite and grand suite.  The Aqua theater suite is only $200 more than the grand suite at $3594 a person.  

Looking forward to our first stay in a CLS.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, slyster said:

Well I’m glad I kept looking.  I got the CLS for $5452 (with gratuities $5711).  $2726 a person.  In fact for my sailing, the CLS is cheaper than the junior suite and grand suite.  The Aqua theater suite is only $200 more than the grand suite at $3594 a person.  

Looking forward to our first stay in a CLS.  

Which sailing? That's a great deal if it's on a 7 day sailing. I looked at Allure sailings earlier and realized she's only doing 3 and 4 day sailings right now. If you got that price on a 7 day sailing, I'd like to know which one so I can book it too.

Edited by ARandomTraveler
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Which sailing? That's a great deal if it's on a 7 day sailing. I looked at Allure sailings earlier and realized she's only doing 3 and 4 day sailings right now. If you got that price on a 7 day sailing, I'd like to know which one so I can book it too.

August 27 this year…7 nights….i just looked and the prices did go up just a bit this morning…the aqua suite is now $3699 a person and the CLS is $2997 a person.

Edited by slyster
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, slyster said:

August 27 this year…7 nights….i just looked and the prices did go up just a bit this morning…the aqua suite is now $3699 a person and the CLS is $2997 a person.

1 hour ago, slyster said:

They seem to be going fast. There were several ocean facing CLS and now there are just 3 left.  Plenty aft facing though.

Well shoot, I'll still be in Japan from my Asia cruise, but it sounds like I missed out on the good price anyway. Good job finding and jumping on that when you saw it!

well the price dropped to $2100 a person.  Wowsa.  I didn't get that price of course, but $2100 a person for 7 night cruise in a crown loft suite is a great deal.  My brother, who has never been in a suite, got one today.  He never splurges LOL.  He did this time.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, slyster said:

well the price dropped to $2100 a person.  Wowsa.  I didn't get that price of course, but $2100 a person for 7 night cruise in a crown loft suite is a great deal.  My brother, who has never been in a suite, got one today.  He never splurges LOL.  He did this time.  

Wow.  great price.