Cancelled Rotterdam cruise never removed from my account

wesport

I was booked on the 7/26/2021 Rotterdam Greenland cruise. Got the notice it was cancelled, got my deposit back as an FCC.  Used the FCC already to book another cruise. The cruise is still showing up in my bookings.  Called and they said it has been cancelled. Can still go in and book excursions, etc. Not sure why the delay in removing it from my bookings.

8 minutes ago, kazu said:

Wow!  It’s dangerous if you can still book.  Someone could easily do it in error or if they weren’t aware the cruise was cancelled.

The actual cruise is no longer on the website, just shows up under my bookings. 

1 hour ago, wesport said:

I was booked on the 7/26/2021 Rotterdam Greenland cruise. Got the notice it was cancelled, got my deposit back as an FCC.  Used the FCC already to book another cruise. The cruise is still showing up in my bookings.  Called and they said it has been cancelled. Can still go in and book excursions, etc. Not sure why the delay in removing it from my bookings.

Same situation here, except that mine still has some FCC attached to it from previously cancelled cruise.

My Rotterdam Pre Grand Africa 2021 cruise was cancelled. Now it alternately disappears and pops up on my bookings again like a character in a Christmas pantomime. I’m guessing that will sort out once they decide which cruises the remaining ships will cover, and which ones are gone for good.
The FCD has shown up in our account, but the FCC has not.

Edited by Horizon chaser 1957

A Princess cruise I have that was scheduled for this month, which was cancelled back in June, just dropped off my personalizer last week. While it was still there I could still book shoreex, dining and pretty much looked like the cruise was still a go. The only thing wonky was that while final payment had not been made, it still showed as active even with less than 3 weeks till sailing. 

Edited by drowelf

I've had 3 cruises cancelled by HAL so far, and each of those remained in my profile until the actual sail date.  

I cancelled a South America cruise for November, 2020 yesterday on my own, knowing that it is not going to happen and not wanting to make final payment.  It disappeared from my profile right away.