Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

31 minutes ago, RVACruiser43 said:

Any chance these are just trash chutes?  Like high rise buildings use to get waste building products off high floors.

You could say trash when the kids on the slides are unruly.. :classic_wink: 

On a serious note: Although I understand and see what you mean, it would be not logical to put such logistics thing outside the exterior of the ship. And also to have them put in a render. 

There's a black and white render which was leaked by accident that showed a distinct feature which only could be a set of slides, a few pages back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JC5240 said:

I'm aware, I wasn't speaking speed though, I was speaking strength. It's amazing to me that that little tugboat can tug that motherload of a ship! Thanks for the info though!

yes I always wonder too.  I think of the jingle " I think I can, I think I can"  and then they do.  

I also think of how planes get off the ground too.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

When I go back to look at the picture of the slide, it’s not there. Is it just my computer or has the photo been removed?

EAEA36AC-41CA-4984-A2F8-32BDE2EE3F88.thumb.png.23381bd8c72a9a4c2e0583c035edd72b.png

I still see the embedded photo (it's probably cached on my PC)  Clicking it no longer opens a larger version, though, so it probably has been removed.

1 hour ago, clyde3 said:

Not to change the subject but it appears the Leo 2 is on it's way to Venice. The Tug Carlo Martello is heading south in the Black Sea at 3.3 knots. Estimating Porto Marghera on Aug 23, 2021

1rst block of the "NCL Bella" on its way 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Sounds like a project you may want to explore... NCL Bella... here we come... the joy of a wonderful new ship!! 

No announcements.  On a previoius page, we discussed possible names for Leonardo 2.  Bella was registered on the initial list but Prima was chosen.  I just bet that Bella would be the next name selected.  But often been wrong before

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

No announcements.  On a previoius page, we discussed possible names for Leonardo 2.  Bella was registered on the initial list but Prima was chosen.  I just bet that Bella would be the next name selected.  But often been wrong before

50/50 perhaps... so much more to come... anticipation... 

On 8/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, clyde3 said:

Not to change the subject but it appears the Leo 2 is on it's way to Venice. The Tug Carlo Martello is heading south in the Black Sea at 3.3 knots. Estimating Porto Marghera on Aug 23, 2021

and passed now Istanbul, but can´t find a video this time ( last time with Prima there was a video at youtube )

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSC_Seaside#/media/Datei:MSC_Seaside_01.jpg

at the seaside is it high too. They have a deck more there because of the zip Line and you can go up there. It feels not so high.

It looks like there will be some satellite dishes up there as well, so the exhaust stacks should not stand out so much.  It should also help when they get painted white.

It looks like the stairs up to the last deck go from the Haven sundeck, so it seems unlikely that there would be any public feature up there.  

• Like 1

Prima northern Europe,

Bella first year in the med

if harbour infos are correct

ok it was yesterday, but yesterday in a year the first Prima cruise will start !!!!!! ( with guests how have to pay for it )

time for some new Informations NCL.

what Musical will we see? &Juliet?

bring the news :-))

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

Prima northern Europe,

Bella first year in the med

if harbour infos are correct

ok it was yesterday, but yesterday in a year the first Prima cruise will start !!!!!! ( with guests how have to pay for it )

time for some new Informations NCL.

what Musical will we see? &Juliet?

bring the news :-))

Do you think the guest capacity of the Prima class warrants a full Musical or will we get NCL originals like “Blazin Boots”?