Jump to content

Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!


Recommended Posts

On 5/13/2021 at 6:59 AM, Wendy&Grumpy said:

 

Where is this from? The shaded area on the bottom right looks like it says "LANDING" - maybe for that silly slide? Are you able to get a better snip of that area?

 

Seems you were right @Wendy&Grumpy!

 

 

 

On the port side there's a similar "wooden" fence;

 

 

Screenshot (64).png

 

Screenshot (65).png

 

(edit: Argh, I should have switched colors, the green arrow is the red one in the render above.. :classic_blush:)

Edited by FreestyleNovice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

 

I see my cabin and the balcony doesn't look anywhere near the advertised size. 🤨

I'm not disagreeing but I think that we'll need some more pix with higher resolution. It's extremely challenging to figure out the depth of the balconies ....

 

Still, for the Aft-Facing Penthouses with Master Bedroom and Large Balcony,  the deck plans and computer generated videos most certainly do NOT match the reality!  

 

It appears that the "best" balcony is on 14 but I would hate to take it until reviews confirm that there's no noise from pool pumps and drains. It almost looks like there's only one window on 13 but we will see. Still, with everything that's happened this past year or so, these are truly First World Worries!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm looking at the railing of the balconies.

On all the cruiseships I've been, the railing is make of a kind of plexiglass and transparent.

Here we see large bands of white.

Do you think this is only a protection over the glass during construction or if it is likely that they will remain the way we see them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'm looking at the railing of the balconies.

On all the cruiseships I've been, the railing is make of a kind of plexiglass and transparent.

Here we see large bands of white.

Do you think this is only a protection over the glass during construction or if it is likely that they will remain the way we see them?


Protection. If you zoom in the first photo of 2 that @FreestyleNovice just posted, you’ll see some areas peeling away. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, tokidoki said:

More info will be released by NCL on Sept 21, including itineraries for 2023/24!  Found out on another site👍 Yeah Prima😍

I'm glad they wait until I'm back from my Greek cruise to release more info  😁😁

If they are to release itineraries up to 2024, wouldn't think they would also disclose the name of the Leonardo 2 along with 1rst year of sailing?   For the Prima, they did it 15 months prior to inaugural sailing.  As it appears that the Leonardo 2 will be released in the spring of 2023, fall 2021 should be the time where the announcement is made?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'm looking at the railing of the balconies.

On all the cruiseships I've been, the railing is make of a kind of plexiglass and transparent.

Here we see large bands of white.

Do you think this is only a protection over the glass during construction or if it is likely that they will remain the way we see them?

 

Every ship under construction has that plastic film on the balcony glass as protection. I have watched many of these "Everything" threads as ships were being build and they all had that. Don't worry, it will be removed before the ship sets sail!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 Questions: Sorry if this has been posted, but is there an Observation Lounge on deck 15 like on the Bliss, Encore, etc? That's my favorite public space on the newer NCL ships...also, I assume the The Waterfront now has a new name & concept? Thanks!!

 

Big Al

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, big al said:

2 Questions: Sorry if this has been posted, but is there an Observation Lounge on deck 15 like on the Bliss, Encore, etc? That's my favorite public space on the newer NCL ships...also, I assume the The Waterfront now has a new name & concept? Thanks!!

 

Big Al

We don't know the specifics of the upper decks yet, so can't answer about the Observation Lounge. There are spaced at the front, but also other areas to be announced such as the Spa.

 

The Waterfront name has gone, and is replaced by a Ocean Boulevard, which is bigger, but also has the potential to be busier. There is more going on there, with pools and the outside area from Indulge Food Hall.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.facebook.com/ormeggiatori.venezia

 

Tow towards the industrial port of Venice and into the canal to Fincantieri shipyard with a view of Prima.

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oceania is inviting guests to a special webcast that will introduce their new ship  Vista

 

INTRODUCING VISTA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

 

Dear XXX

Join us as we reveal Vista, the newest addition to the Oceania Cruises family. Our esteemed executive team from across the globe is excited to unveil our take on a new perspective of cruising.

As her story comes to life, we want to take you along on this new adventure with us. Discover the newest enhancements to the Oceania Cruises experience, preview the dramatic signature spaces and indulge in some of the beautiful places she will explore during her Inaugural Season.

Register today for our informative forty five minute preview event.

 

NCL should do the same for the Prima.   Wishful thinking?

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Oceania is inviting guests to a special webcast that will introduce their new ship  Vista

 

INTRODUCING VISTA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

 

Dear XXX

Join us as we reveal Vista, the newest addition to the Oceania Cruises family. Our esteemed executive team from across the globe is excited to unveil our take on a new perspective of cruising.

As her story comes to life, we want to take you along on this new adventure with us. Discover the newest enhancements to the Oceania Cruises experience, preview the dramatic signature spaces and indulge in some of the beautiful places she will explore during her Inaugural Season.

Register today for our informative forty five minute preview event.

 

NCL should do the same for the Prima.   Wishful thinking?

 

It seems like they already covered some of that back in May although in a different format.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...