Family Harbor ages

GAGrays

1 hour ago, GAGrays said:

What are the ages for kids in the Family Harbor rooms?   We are looking to bring our 14 year old and her friend with us and want to know if they would be too old for these rooms. 

One of my favorite rooms was a family Harbor.  The kids loved it.  There was plenty for kids of all ages.  I don't think there is an age limit.

3 minutes ago, skridge said:

One of my favorite rooms was a family Harbor.  The kids loved it.  There was plenty for kids of all ages.  I don't think there is an age limit.

It is fairly unique space.  They did a good job with the area.

3 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

It is fairly unique space.  They did a good job with the area.

My kids loved being able to walk across the hall and grab cookies and milk out of the lounge.  I think they also just really liked they had a place they could go that was "exclusive" to those rooms.  Guess that mindset starts early.😂

1 hour ago, skridge said:

My kids loved being able to walk across the hall and grab cookies and milk out of the lounge.  I think they also just really liked they had a place they could go that was "exclusive" to those rooms.  Guess that mindset starts early.😂

Our kids (with their kids) stayed in them on the Horizon and felt the same way.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, skridge said:

Meh. I’d rather an Executive Lounge.

7 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

Not my preference but they sure seem to find a way to them.

It has been pointed out many times by some of the people on this board who have no idea about my financial situation that I must be poor because I don't want to give an interest free loan to a multi billion dollar company.  I am not poor.  I am also not rich and am not privy to hang out in many executive lounges.  I will have to take your word for it.

• Like 1

When we went there was everything from babies to young teens. About 13 was the oldest I saw, but it's possible that's because the tweens spent so much time in the lounge playing video games that the older ones went to other locations to hang out. 

We sailed Vista in 2017 when my kids were 12 & 7.  Both loved the FH lounge because it was near the cabin, had breakfast in the morning, snacks in the afternoon and ice cream.

We are sailing Panorama in Mar ‘21, my kids (now 16 & 11) are still looking forward to using the lounge again for basically the same reasons

• 2 weeks later...

I like the lounge as well some days I don't eat a big breakfast or lunch so the small breakfast items they had in the lounge was perfect and the snacks were good too...my 5 year old (at the time) she loves to watch the kids play the game she thought she was a big kid too one of the kids tried to reach her how to play hahaha but I kept insisting she can watch you dont have to share lol. The lounge is the perfect addition to ships.I think they need to add it to other ships.

My coffee station and milk station for the kiddo and short ice cream line lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yes they will like it. Cookies and snacks they will like and the ice crwam shorter lines and breakfast shorter lines.

On 10/28/2020 at 2:27 PM, kelkel2 said:

We have. Family Harbor suite booked on the Horizon. Our twins will be 3.5 when we go. I am so excited, I think it will be fantastic for them! 

• Like 1