Oasis class ships in order of preference

amurray88

I have never been able to afford a suite, so I have no opinion about the coastal kitchen or diamond perks.  I have sailed each of the four Oasis class ships at least once.  My daughter and I LOVE the balconies overlooking Central Park.  Harmony & Symphony have a cabin design feature that is definitely a huge improvement.  The wardrobes are WAY better than the sliding door storage on Oasis & Allure.  Might choose one of those in future if there is a big savings on price.

Have been on all four Oasis ships and definitely Symphony and Harmony because of the room configuration in balcony cabins (closet on either side of bed rather than jammed up at one end).  There are a lot of critiques here based on entertainment, which seems trivial to me.  You will spend way more time in your cabin than you will at a 90 minute show.

Also Park Cafe is one of my favorite spots for a snack and it is twice the size on Symphony as any of the the other three, so it's much easier to find a table.  Beats Windjammer madhouse for sure.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

Also Park Cafe is one of my favorite spots for a snack and it is twice the size on Symphony as any of the the other three, so it's much easier to find a table.  Beats Windjammer madhouse for sure.

I didn't know that. Thanks

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You're just going to accept that as gospel. 

It's definitely not twice as big😉

Slightly bigger, yes.

Would the same hold true for Harmony? I'm too lazy to look up deck plans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Would the same hold true for Harmony? I'm too lazy to look up deck plans. 

Harmony same as Oasis, but it's a watch shop instead of the library.

It was originally the photo studio on Oasis 

• Thanks 1

1.Symphony and Harmony because of the newer style cabins,

2. Allure because it has less cabins than the other ships (thanks to the amplification that was cancelled)

3. Oasis, which was my number one choice before the Amplification as it has too many cabins that were added.

We love all- Honestly, not a fan of CATs.  So while we love the Oasis, that would put the ship in last place.  Funny, we have three future cruises planned on the Oasis, but will skip the show.  We were on the Harmony of the Seas, prior to covid shut down and loved the experience.  

The Oasis class is our favorite class of ship.  We do not like the Quantum class or the older ships.

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

It's definitely not twice as big😉

Excuse me for not getting out a tape measure while eating my sandwich.  Yes the serving area is virtually the same size as the other three ships, but the seating area is much larger.

Edited by TheHawk1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

Excuse me for not getting out a tape measure while eating my sandwich.  Yes the serving area is virtually the same size as the other three ships, but the seating area is much larger.

Maybe 15'

I guess that's 3 or 4 tables