Question About My Cruise's?

GranysT

I have 3 cruises booked right now.  But, when I go into manage my cruise, only the 1st one comes up.  I have scrolled to the bottom of page, and clicked on "manage another cruise", but nowhere do I see any place that will let me put in any info on my other cruises.  Can anyone walk me through how to pull up all 33 of my cruises.  I sure liked it better when you signed into Carnival, and any cruises you had booked would automatically show, all on the 1 page.   Then you could click into which ever one you wanted, and see information. 

To view your past cruises:

• Click the "login" button near the top right of the carnival.com webpage.  Enter your email and password used for login.
  • Click on your name located next to the logout button... "Hi, <your name>".
  • Click on "My Cruises" on the left-side menu -- Your three most recent cruises will be visible on the right side of the webpage.
  • You can click the "View All Past Cruises" link below those initially displayed cruises to view all your past Carnival cruises.

Edited by 4hunters
Spelling

4hunters, I followed your instructions  and when I got to View All Past Cruises, the one at the top, is my 1st booked cruise. All other cruises listed are old ones I have already taken.

ULCajun, I had already tried that Manage Another Booking, and only thing that comes up is once again, my 1st booked cruise. It gives me options for what I can do for only that cruise.

I am really frustrated.

I called Carnival today, because I was concerned that something had gone wrong with the bookings for my other 2 cruises.  They still have me down for all 3 cruises, and said there was no problems.

So why am I unable to check on all 3 of my cruises.

I am booked on Conquest for Nov 29, 2021

On Mardi Gras for Jan 22, 2022

Pride for Mar 5,2022.

Actually when I called Carnival, the only cruise I could see was my Mardi Gras one.

After talking to Carnival, now I can only see the Conquest one.  This is al sol weird.

8 hours ago, GranysT said:

ULCajun, I had already tried that Manage Another Booking, and only thing that comes up is once again, my 1st booked cruise. It gives me options for what I can do for only that cruise.

I am really frustrated.

GranysT, do you know your other booking numbers??   What happens when you enter a different booking??  Does it say not found??

From the opening page on the upper right you will see the name of the ship for your next cruise. To the right of that there is a small blue color down arrow. Click the blue down arrow and your other booked cruises appear. Click the one you want to open and then scroll down and click save and continue.

Edited by sanmarcosman

10 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

From the opening page on the upper right you will see the name of the ship for your next cruise. To the right of that there is a small blue color down arrow. Click the blue down arrow and your other booked cruises appear. Click the one you want to open and then scroll down and click save and continue.

And if that doesn't work (because the system might have lost track of the info), click on (+) Manage Another Booking to the right.  You'll need booking # and your last name.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

GranysT, sounds like you really need to call Carnival back and ask for some definitive help. There have been glitches in the system for the past year with all the cancellation and rebooking etc

It's working as intended today. Anyone with cruises currently booked should take a look.

Edited by sanmarcosman

13 hours ago, GranysT said:

4hunters, I followed your instructions  and when I got to View All Past Cruises, the one at the top, is my 1st booked cruise. All other cruises listed are old ones I have already taken.

Sorry about that.  I read your post as you were asking two questions, one of which I responded to.  Hope you get it figured out.