Double CC Points

1 minute ago, little britain said:

I hope they have increased their order of crystal blocks... people will be getting them on every other cruise! 

I have four I have no need for and am sure I'll be getting another one.

Would love to have another option instead.

2 hours ago, little britain said:

I hope they have increased their order of crystal blocks... people will be getting them on every other cruise! 

Pretty much. I have 12 sailings booked, and if they actually do sail, of those I will be getting a crystal block on 6 of them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, easyqueasy said:

If I book as a single in a guaranteed cabin, do I get double points if later they assign me a regular cabin  instead of a studio?

If it's a guaranteed regular cabin then you should get a regular cabin? Is it  studio guarantee  whatever it is you get double the normal. 

If I'm solo in a regular inside, I get 4 pts a day.

1 hour ago, tribefan said:

Wonder if we will get 4 points per night for our B2B2B Australian, South Pacific and NZ cruises for Jan/Feb 2022??  We are booked in an owner's suite.  Would be cool if we did!!!  92 points....YES!!!!!

Yes, you will get double points.  For a suite that is 4 points per night. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

3 hours ago, tribefan said:

woops my bad, we would get 120 points!!!  didn't realize we were on the ship for 30 nights!!!

That’s how I feel as a solo in an interior on a B5B on the Ovation Mar-May 2022. 54 nights for 216 points. For a solo, it gets me past the magic 340 number to get a 150% on some future sailings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

If it's a guaranteed regular cabin then you should get a regular cabin? Is it  studio guarantee  whatever it is you get double the normal. 

If I'm solo in a regular inside, I get 4 pts a day.

Thanks! I assume it’s a regular cabin because if I choose the pick your own room option, the choices are regular cabins and not the dedicated studios. 

17 minutes ago, easyqueasy said:

Thanks! I assume it’s a regular cabin because if I choose the pick your own room option, the choices are regular cabins and not the dedicated studios. 

@Ourusualbeach

I'm wondering if you booked this guarantee yet or just thinking of it. I have tried as a solo and when I put in my credit card info, as a solo it stops there and doesnt take my payment. Solo cant book gty on rcl. Makes me crazy, but so I'm told.

13 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

@Ourusualbeach

I'm wondering if you booked this guarantee yet or just thinking of it. I have tried as a solo and when I put in my credit card info, as a solo it stops there and doesnt take my payment. Solo cant book gty on rcl. Makes me crazy, but so I'm told.

Just book it using a friends name for the second guest.  Have them be a no show at the pier and taxes and fees will be refunded...very easy workaround. 

On 3/18/2021 at 8:42 AM, tribefan said:

Wonder if we will get 4 points per night for our B2B2B Australian, South Pacific and NZ cruises for Jan/Feb 2022??  We are booked in an owner's suite.  Would be cool if we did!!!  92 points....YES!!!!!

The way the Australian government is talking, it is highly unlikely any people that aren’t Australian & New Zealand residents will be allowed on a cruise ship that docks in any port in Australia in the year 2022. 

I’ve got an Australian P & O cruise booked for October 2021 that leaves Sydney & docks in Melbourne for 3 nights for the Melbourne Cup horse racing carnival. It will only go ahead if all Australians have been vaccinated.  The government is hopeful that by October our entire population would have had at least one vaccine injection.  Those that want the injection.

I’m also booked on Ovation in March 2022.  Fingers crossed the cruise goes ahead.

On 3/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, Ashland said:

I have four I have no need for and am sure I'll be getting another one.

Would love to have another option instead.

I give my duplicates away.  Last one was to our fantastic head waiter on a B2B2B we did.  He almost cried he was so happy to get it.  🙂 

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Nobody to either one but, there is no C&A Membership Director. Was let go early in the process. 

M8

Goodie...that means triple points then, or better yet...give yourself any points you want!.  😄  

BTW...just because something "can happen"....does not mean it "will happen".  Gosh I would love to win one of the big Lottos....it "could happen"...but where is my guarantee it "will happen"?.  😄