Is Wonder of the Seas' "Suite Neighborhood" a trend for future Royal Caribbean ships?

Just read today that an eighth neighborhood, the Suite Neighborhood, is being introduced on RCCI's fifth Oasis-class ship.  Am I late to this news?  How/where on the ship will space be segregated for suite guests a restaurant and other separate spaces?  I stay in suites, but I'm not sure how I feel about this news. 

Edited by SailyaCruise

• SailyaCruise changed the title to Is Wonder of the Seas' "Suite Neighborhood" a trend for future Royal Caribbean ships?
3 hours ago, SailyaCruise said:

Just read today that an eighth neighborhood, the Suite Neighborhood, is being introduced on RCCI's fifth Oasis-class ship.  Am I late to this news?  How/where on the ship will space be segregated for suite guests a restaurant and other separate spaces?  I stay in suites, but I'm not sure how I feel about this news. 

The description isn't really an bdifferent than the current layout of any Oasis ship. Sounds like marketing BS

• Like 1

Despite putting a dedicated suite area on Spectrum, they went back to the usual arrangement on Odyssey.  This seems like a China-specific concept, and it would not surprise me if they went back to the traditional layout for Oasis 6 (assuming it doesn't go to China too).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HicksRA said:

I believe it’s because the ship will be based in China which they’ve done the same on a previous China based Anthem (?) class ship.  

Oh wow.  Thanks for the info and reassurances everyone!

Edited by SailyaCruise

Not sure how rccl will do it , but we really enjoyed our msc yacht club experience, totally separate area, with pool , hot tubs , restaurants, lounge with entertainment, great thing is nothing was crowded no problem getting chairs by the pool , was booked on Edge which has retreat area but that cruise was canceled.

17 hours ago, SailyaCruise said:

Sounds awesome!!!!  I love CK, SL, and the loft area.   There are so many possibilities up there for expansion and improvement.  

35 minutes ago, George C said:

Not sure how rccl will do it , but we really enjoyed our msc yacht club experience, totally separate area, with pool , hot tubs , restaurants, lounge with entertainment, great thing is nothing was crowded no problem getting chairs by the pool , was booked on Edge which has retreat area but that cruise was canceled.

I concur, I like MSC Yacht Club area, and I prefer it over NCL Haven. 

• Like 1