Shareholder OBC email address

trvlwrld

14 minutes ago, Ombud said:

sbpcl@princesscruises.com   

Personally I'm glad I can just email. I know some like zerofax too

Being able to email is much easier IMO.  I don't have access to a fax aside from the local library.  I have used it in the past, but it's nice having email available.

• Like 1

I tried the email once and got crickets. I faxed (faxzero for free online) and it was in the account within an hour. Of course the OBC has now disappeared from all 4 booked cruises. I made "changes" to them when I got the Valentine's Day chocolate added and the OBC fell off. One of these days I'll get around to putting it back in place. Perhaps I'll try email again.

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

I tried the email once and got crickets. I faxed (faxzero for free online) and it was in the account within an hour. Of course the OBC has now disappeared from all 4 booked cruises. I made "changes" to them when I got the Valentine's Day chocolate added and the OBC fell off. One of these days I'll get around to putting it back in place. Perhaps I'll try email again.

In the past when the stockholder OBC has dropped off after a booking change, I have just called Princess (even if booking is with a TA). The rep can look at the booking and see that the OBC was once there and can put it back on. No need to redo the request from scratch.

On 6/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, trvlwrld said:

Does anyone have the email address to send the stockholder form to get OBC posted to my upcoming cruise?   THX so much!

Can you please tell me where to find the form needed for this? I am having trouble finding it.

49 minutes ago, tabprincess said:

Can you please tell me where to find the form needed for this? I am having trouble finding it.

No form is required but here’s their request form with the details if you want to use it. This was created before it was possible to email requests.

Shareholder Benefit Request Form(1).pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

On 6/28/2021 at 8:03 PM, Thrak said:

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you make any kind of change your stockholder benefit disappears and you have to do it again - it's nuts! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tabprincess said:

You don't really need any kind of a form - just send them a copy of your brokerage statement with notation of your cruise and booking number. Oh, and make sure your name shows on the brokerage statement - lol - a friend goofed that one once. 🙂 

• Like 1