New check in rules or a glitch?

Banditswife

We have a Nov 7th, 2021 cruise booked, tried to do part of our online check in today, & it tells me "not available until Oct 22, 2021"   What?? Seriously??   I remember reading something about scheduling boarding times & no more priority boarding for Diamond/ Plat, but I can't fill out my contact & credit card info either?  Yikes we are on a different cruise line until Oct 23.  

I know most of us have not cruised for more than a year & things are changing daily, just curious about this.  Anyone else having trouble logging in & accessing their booking?  It has my bookings listed, but I cannot do anything with it.

Have there been other changes like carrying on wine & soda?  

Yours is not the first panic attack. Be calm, take a deep brueath. Things are not as bad as you think. There have been innumerable changes, which changes daily. It's just the environment we live in today's environment. Your need to log into your Carnival account, and go to you cruise planner to see when your check in date is for your cruise and the health assessment. No worries. 

• Like 2

Yep, they've been making changes to their website and apparently there are a few glitches.  Nobody is able to look at their billing information / onboard credit right now directly from the website even though there's a link you can copy & paste that'll get you there (maybe someone can post it here, I don't have access to my other computer where it's saved right now).  I also can't book shore excursions for my September cruise even though I've already made final payment on it, I assume the cruises leaving in the next few days had priority for that.

9 minutes ago, Banditswife said:

Thank you everyone.  Not panicking, just wondering if others are having similar issues.

Yes. To put your mind at ease, EVERYBODY is having these similar types of problems. Just be patient, as hard as it seems. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banditswife said:

We have a Nov 7th, 2021 cruise booked, tried to do part of our online check in today, & it tells me "not available until Oct 22, 2021"   What?? Seriously??   I remember reading something about scheduling boarding times & no more priority boarding for Diamond/ Plat, but I can't fill out my contact & credit card info either?  Yikes we are on a different cruise line until Oct 23.  

I know most of us have not cruised for more than a year & things are changing daily, just curious about this.  Anyone else having trouble logging in & accessing their booking?  It has my bookings listed, but I cannot do anything with it.

I'm set to sail on the 2nd of Aug and cant check in till the 19th of July. this seems to be (at least for now) the way check-in is going to go.

10 hours ago, Banditswife said:

Check the topic about "luggage tags not saying Priority" it has the link to show your booking. i works just need to be logged into your carnival account then remove the %23's in the link and replace with your booking number. I have to arrow back so as not to loose parts of the link. took a couple of tries but work great

I noticed this as well.

For my two bookings I have a date to check in, a date for my health assessment. and a date to book my son into the kids club.

I put the two dates on my calendar as a reminder.

I think it makes sense for two reasons.

1 - your personal information isn't sitting online for months with the risk of a cyber attack.

2 - when you put your information in it's current (probably why they are doing this.).