Missing Immigration Information?

2ferfun

55 minutes ago, caribill said:

As I posted earlier:

You are right with that comment.  People are so stressed getting ready for their vacation that at some point people will say forget it.  

Edited by AF-1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

My thoughts are likely data corruption as this is the most frequent issue.

Probably won't help, but you could delete data and cache before deleting the app (but I am thinking those would both go when delete the app).  You could check the app release in Settings > Apps > MedallionClass and see for sure it is current version.  You could delete the cache and data there and then re-start App and login.  If the App functions as in moving about menus and such, then likely data.  Does your current version have DineMyWay in it under OCEAN Now section and also in the header for OCEAN Ready, you should see an icon of a dinner plate and knife, fork.  That is a quick access to DineMyWay from Ocean Ready section. 

You might mention any error message received from the App.  If no help here gets you going again, I'd write the Ocean Medallion team (navigators) and see what they might come up with.

4 hours ago, AF-1 said:

racj846;  What you can do is click on your tiny picture in the upper left corner of the app, then click on my account.  That has your personal info, profile and payment info.  Click on the pencil to edit;  you are doing this just to see if anything is missing which could trigger your travel checklist incomplete notice.  If all that info is correct you should be able to see green checks under your travel checklist.  It took me two days to get all my info to take.  I would go in and input my info and the screen would go totally white.  I close the app;  now when I say close the app I mean I get out of the app and on the I phone you have to swipe up to totally close the app.  On an android you should have this same feature.  People think that when they hit the home screen button it closes the app;  the app is still running in the background;  so if there is any corruption with the app when you tap it again you still have same issue;  that is because the app was not completely closed out.  My suggestion to you is reboot your android phone and tablet. It is like rebooting a windows computer.  Any bad data gets thrown out when you reboot.  Most of the time this will work in resetting the app on your device.

Thankyou both for the suggestions, which I will work on.  I do have the DMW icon showing and I do shutdownn both my phone and tablet overnight. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we received another nag message from Princess telling us to enter our "Emergency Full Address", however there still isn't any place to do so in the app - and we are green/completed for our emergency information.  Sigh...

1 hour ago, Cabunit said:

Yesterday we received another nag message from Princess telling us to enter our "Emergency Full Address", however there still isn't any place to do so in the app - and we are green/completed for our emergency information.  Sigh...

Are you sure they aren't just asking for your Emergency Contact information? 

• Like 1

All emergency contact information is filled out - no empty fields.  We're all green in the app.  There isn't any place to enter emergency information in what is left of the cruise personalizer and TA reports there is no way to enter the info via TA site.  It appears that there is some sort of disconnect at Princess. 

10 minutes ago, Cabunit said:

All emergency contact information is filled out - no empty fields.  We're all green in the app.  There isn't any place to enter emergency information in what is left of the cruise personalizer and TA reports there is no way to enter the info via TA site.  It appears that there is some sort of disconnect at Princess. 

The rep we talked to at Princess confirmed there is a disconnect between what data is stored in the app and what some departments can see.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2ferfun said:

The rep we talked to at Princess confirmed there is a disconnect between what data is stored in the app and what some departments can see.  

My understanding is only the Navigators on the OCEAN team can get into see the MC App data.  Other personnel talking to you have a view into POLAR.

15 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

My understanding is only the Navigators on the OCEAN team can get into see the MC App data.  Other personnel talking to you have a view into POLAR.

Moronic. Absolutely moronic.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

what is POLAR?  I know I am a bit behind the time.

35 minutes ago, RJAM3 said:

what is POLAR?  I know I am a bit behind the time.

Princess' online reservations system.  Their internal agents use it as well as outside TA's. 

Probably stands for Princess OnLine A??? Reservations???  I really don't know.

39 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Princess' online reservations system.  Their internal agents use it as well as outside TA's. 

POLAR online is used by at least seven of the CCL Corp brands, so the P does not stand for Princess.

7 hours ago, caribill said:

POLAR online is used by at least seven of the CCL Corp brands, so the P does not stand for Princess.

Yes, that's true and aware, but one document I read made it seem like it originated with Princess.  But I imagine POLAR was an acronym for something.

16 hours ago, Cabunit said:

Yup. I too just got the final nag email as well, as I'm to depart August 1st. There is no place for the emergency contact address but I have a name and number for my contact. I'm not worried as I'm also on the Green Lane. Worst case is on the ship they can always just call you if it's somehow magically not in their system which I know it is. No need to stress I just giggle when I get the messages and emails.

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

But I imagine POLAR was an acronym for something.

I agree, but this is one case where Mr. Google has not been able to search out what the acronym means.

Maybe some TA can post what it stands for.

15 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Thank you!

I will be on the July 25h Alaska sailing on Majestic. I to got the e-mail on immigration? Like the one person back a full page mentioned their departing and arriving airline information was missing from the Personalizer. It did not take me long to figure out that I had not enter the information and it had nothing to do with the Ap. I immediatlely filled that information out. I'm still trying to figure out why they called it an immigration issue? First of all my information with Princess has been in their system for years. I think it would have been less confusing by calling it the Travel Section of the Personalizer to be filled in at Princess.com. I am "GO" on the Ap for a blue lane. Smooth sailing ahead is my positive side of this issue. Tim 

• Like 1

I'm sailing 8/8 to Alaska. Two weeks ago I received the 'Missing Immigration Information' email stating I was missing my Trip Interruption Air City and Emergency Full Address. I contacted my PVP, who entered my home airport in her system. She said Princess has my 'full address' and she didn't see anywhere else it could be added? Today I received a second 'Missing Immigration Information' email again asking for my Emergency Full Address. 

After some time and effort over the past few weeks, my Medallion app is all green, yea!  The Emergency Contact and Emergency Return Airport sections were successfully completed before receiving the first email from Princess. I'll call my PVP again tomorrow, although I don't know what she can do for me. Perhaps she can fax my address to the number provided in the email, even though my full address is already listed there with the other booking information?

The email states that passengers will be unable to print their boarding pass or individualized luggage tags unless the information is provided. I've already printed luggage tags.

Medallions have started to go out to others on my sailing. Mine has not yet shipped. Hopefully this 'glitch' does not impact shipping of Medallions or boarding. 

On 7/20/2021 at 2:00 PM, vivian02 said:

I will be on the July 25h Alaska sailing on Majestic. I to got the e-mail on immigration? Like the one person back a full page mentioned their departing and arriving airline information was missing from the Personalizer. It did not take me long to figure out that I had not enter the information and it had nothing to do with the Ap. I immediatlely filled that information out. I'm still trying to figure out why they called it an immigration issue? First of all my information with Princess has been in their system for years. I think it would have been less confusing by calling it the Travel Section of the Personalizer to be filled in at Princess.com. I am "GO" on the Ap for a blue lane. Smooth sailing ahead is my positive side of this issue. Tim 

I live in Oregon and live within a few miles of a major airport.  The list that drops down to choose your airport has mine listed but if I enter it the program will not save so I choose PDX for Portland which is a hundred miles away and it works.  A little nuts. I really don’t care where they ship my body so Portland works  LOL!

6 hours ago, RJAM3 said:

I live in Oregon and live within a few miles of a major airport.  The list that drops down to choose your airport has mine listed but if I enter it the program will not save so I choose PDX for Portland which is a hundred miles away and it works.  A little nuts. I really don’t care where they ship my body so Portland works  LOL!

It is not so much as a location to ship your body as it is a place to book the alive you to if you have a medical or other emergency reason to leave the cruise.