Upcharge for YC drinks

MarkusToe

On 7/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, MarkusToe said:

Enclosed you will find the YC drinks  and upcharge drinks menus... remember everything up to 10€ is included..

FB_IMG_1626436559438.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436566062.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436573151.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436581077.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436611185.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436628204.jpg

FB_IMG_1626436619154.jpg

Thank you for sharing! We are cruising on Grandiosa soon. Which wines are included in the normal package in YC? Is Nicolas Feuillette included? It would be great to have a champagne in YC! 

Nicolas Feuillette was included on Virtuosa, the included wines were slightly different to yours. Spirits were the same as above menu, cocktails slightly different but they would make pretty much any standard cocktail we asked for (not the expensive smoky ones). Never saw a paper menu in Top Sail (although we didn't ask), they did always give paper menus in the restaurant including one for wines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kernow said:

Nicolas Feuillette was included on Virtuosa, the included wines were slightly different to yours. Spirits were the same as above menu, cocktails slightly different but they would make pretty much any standard cocktail we asked for (not the expensive smoky ones). Never saw a paper menu in Top Sail (although we didn't ask), they did always give paper menus in the restaurant including one for wines.

They had papermenus on Meraviglia and Divina. The reason why I ask is that the included Champagne wasn't listed on the menu and it took me a couple of days to convince the Yacht Club manager that it was included!

44 minutes ago, sverigecruiser said:

They had papermenus on Meraviglia and Divina. The reason why I ask is that the included Champagne wasn't listed on the menu and it took me a couple of days to convince the Yacht Club manager that it was included!

We downloaded the menu from the QR code on the table in Top Sail and the champagne was on it.

20 minutes ago, kernow said:

We downloaded the menu from the QR code on the table in Top Sail and the champagne was on it.

When was that? (I don't see that cruise in your signature.)

I hope that they will have papermenus on our coming cruises because I will not bring a phone just to be able to get a menu. No menus available in bars and especially in the restaurants will mean that our cruising days will be over!

5 minutes ago, sverigecruiser said:

When was that? (I don't see that cruise in your signature.)

I hope that they will have papermenus on our coming cruises because I will not bring a phone just to be able to get a menu. No menus available in bars and especially in the restaurants will mean that our cruising days will be over!

Last month (I haven't updated sig since new format:classic_ohmy:).

I'm sure they will give you a menu if you ask, we did ask a couple of times in other bars around the ship and always got one.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kernow said:

Last month (I haven't updated sig since new format:classic_ohmy:).

I'm sure they will give you a menu if you ask, we did ask a couple of times in other bars around the ship and always got one.

Hopefully it's something they do right now and I can understand why they do it.

Just got off the phone (MSC UK} after paying final payment and giving insurance details for September 22nd  Med Cruise on the Virtuosa.

After paying I enquired how much to upgrade to premium plus for outside Yacht Club,

Unbelievable (to me as it wasn't what was said when I booked) but checked twice with "management.

Told in no uncertain terms we are not allowed to drink or dine outside of Yacht Club.  Have asked for a telephone call from up above to treble confirm this new ruling.

7 minutes ago, deniseatnycs said:

Just got off the phone (MSC UK} after paying final payment and giving insurance details for September 22nd  Med Cruise on the Virtuosa.

After paying I enquired how much to upgrade to premium plus for outside Yacht Club,

Unbelievable (to me as it wasn't what was said when I booked) but checked twice with "management.

Told in no uncertain terms we are not allowed to drink or dine outside of Yacht Club.  Have asked for a telephone call from up above to treble confirm this new ruling.

Unless it is a Covid policy, I find this very hard to believe.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deniseatnycs said:

.....Told in no uncertain terms we are not allowed to drink or dine outside of Yacht Club.  Have asked for a telephone call from up above to treble confirm this new ruling.

This is fake news...trust me! You will be able to avail yourself of the same drinks when outwith the Yacht Club, do not fear! 😉