Oddysey not stopping at Labadee

We just received the same email from royal. It’s unfortunate the events that have taken place in Haiti. Hopefully we can visit there again some time in the future. We are just holding onto hope that we can still sail with everything going on in the world still.

17 minutes ago, lfox02 said:

For our sailing (Oct 17) we are now going to Coco Cay, Cozumel, and to Costa Maya. These replace Labadee, Nassau, and Falmouth. 

Hi Ifox02.  We're on the same sailing (10/17).  Where/when did you get informed of the change? We haven't been notified of the changes.

34 minutes ago, SoCA6ft5 said:

Hi Ifox02.  We're on the same sailing (10/17).  Where/when did you get informed of the change? We haven't been notified of the changes.

Found the info.  So far the only spot the changes show up in the Cruise Planner (the marquee photos  still shows Labadee but the Cruise Planner shore excursion itinerary has the changes. However, Cozumel is not on the itinerary. Coco Cay and Costa May are the only POCs.

Edited by SoCA6ft5

1 hour ago, SoCA6ft5 said:

I am also on this sailing and I received an email at noon today.

8 minutes ago, utopiahereicome said:

I am on the 10/9 sailing, no notification yet that Labadee is cancelled, and Labadee shore excursions still available in cruise planner - maybe they are still working on alternative port for this sailing?

They have already released the revised itineraries.  I doubt any addition ports beyond what they have just released will be added. 

4 hours ago, arste said:

I am also on this sailing and I received an email at noon today.

Our email most likely went to our TA.  Hopefully we'll get an update tomorrow.  Did your email list Cozumel as a POC?

Cozumel is now showing up in the cruise planner for the 10/17 Odyssey sailing. This has been an interesting ride. Not at all complaining, just interesting.  Change of ship (from Independence), Changes to POCs: First from Grand Cayman to Nassau; now from Nassau, Falmouth, & Labadee; to Coco Cay, Costa Maya, & Cozumel. I can't really say I'm surprised, we expected the restart would be bumpy. 

• Like 1