Trying to not get my hopes up…

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Is there something in the air causing all of these “feeling” threads?

Feelings seem to be the go-to in this day and age. 🙂

To the OP: it is WAY too early in an ever-changing time to think about 2022, IMO. 🙂 We have a cruise in December 2021, and the only thoughts I’ve had about it is whether to make our final payment or postpone. It’s due 9/5, we will decide around 9/1, based on the current circumstances at that time.

Circumstances I expect to be different from today, or even a week before final payment. 👍🏼

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Yes, I can Guarantee you will not see us on 17 ships in the next 20 months. Go to the bank on that.

Thank you!!  Love to see the 50% numbers we saw on last weeks cruise continue for a while...it was amazing.  Please spread the word to your friends who aren't ready to cruise yet....'cancel early and often'!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I had been so, so excited about our upcoming Odyssey cruise in Feb 2022.  But, with the current state of things, I’m just not optimistic 😞. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm in wait-and-see mode. I'll make decisions by final payment date. I'll definitely get back on a ship when things appear to settle down and sort out. Thankful for the others who are blazing the trail so I (hopefully) won't have to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OdieCarol said:

We are booked on the Harmony in Oct 2021 for both Med 7 day and 14 day TA out of Barcelona and we’re ready - flights and hotel in Barcelona for 2 nights!  

Make sure you hurry up and get off the ship once you reach Port Canaveral because I’m on next.😀

• Like 1