Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

At sail away yesterday I never saw so many people out to watch before. Taking pictures, filming. Not just guests but crew as well. The closest would’ve been when I was on vista and we were next to Dream. But this was definitely on a different level.

Yeah it was incredible plus the Horn Salute x2 when Magic was coming in and then when we left. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Decided to try javablue breakfast. While I’m looking this lady (sort of) pushes herself between me and the glass and orders six sandwiches. The guy working the counter looks at me and asks what I want. I tell him I’ll wait.

A20EB8FE-D3D7-4356-9BC4-ABE59087339D.jpeg

9F19E29B-6C34-4093-9A13-BF4D0FC4DD6B.jpeg

3E01102E-9116-492F-AA22-E2393DE1EED0.jpeg

4122C1CF-2FF7-433A-B014-34E338FE9893.jpeg

2992B1EF-84F3-4601-A8A5-337EF2653E82.jpeg

9F2D8BF4-74DA-44F5-8276-844D77E6B5D0.jpeg

That's called a woman and not a lady. This happened to me once at the omelet line and when the cook took my order before the line breaker the woman glared at me. I asked: Why did you jump ahead of me? The woman replied: " I'm not a nice person. " At least she didn't lie to me 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Remember,  vaccines don't necessarily protect you from getting the virus, just reducing symptoms to less severe and fewer hospitalizations and deaths for those with pre-morbid conditions or other health problems.  

not likely to forget but thanks for the reminder.  The Govt, CDC News media and just people in general need to be reminded of this simple little fact. Maybe they would calm down a bit.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

That's called a woman and not a lady. This happened to me once at the omelet line and when the cook took my order before the line breaker the woman glared at me. I asked: Why did you jump ahead of me? The woman replied: " I'm not a nice person. " At least she didn't lie to me 🙂 

Wow! So being a B**** is ok if you admit it?  This is why my favorite and most often used phrase is “I hate people”

• Like 1