Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

So Carnival just announced that November and December cruises will require vaccinated guests to have a negative test TWO days before embarkation, not THREE. So for my New Years cruise I'm going to have to try and find a place that will provide a rapid test on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Like either of those are happening! And even if they do, how rapid will the Rapid Test be on a holiday? This whole thing just keeps getting screwier and screwier!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

So Carnival just announced that November and December cruises will require vaccinated guests to have a negative test TWO days before embarkation, not THREE. So for my New Years cruise I'm going to have to try and find a place that will provide a rapid test on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Like either of those are happening! And even if they do, how rapid will the Rapid Test be on a holiday? This whole thing just keeps getting screwier and screwier!

They also said they are working to create onsite testing but it will cost money and won’t accept insurance 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

They also said they are working to create onsite testing but it will cost money and won’t accept insurance 

Yeah, but based on when I'm leaving I can see almost everyone on my cruise needing to do the onsite test which would be a huge mess! or they could run out- then what????? you'd have people showing up the day of the cruise hoping to be tested only to find out they can't board because the onsite test folks ran out! OMG that would be horrible!

I'm just going to have to find an alternative... thinking about these home tests proctored by eMed that apparently Carnival accepts...

• Like 1