Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

Oh gosh this waiter has me confused with someone else. I was playing along because I thought maybe he was my waiter at Rudy’s or on another ship and I don’t remember. I had that happen at JiJi’s on panorama where the hostess remembered me from vista. But as we got into it he thinks I had the wagu steak here last night. I was too far in to say that wasn’t me so I’m just going with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, j1d1 said:

Have you been able to figure out if they are able to transfer specialty dining payment from the pre-boarding form of payment to OBC?

I haven’t asked. It’s pointless unless they’re going to give me the $100 for not canceling because I’ve already spent the rest of my credits without that. I may go by tomorrow and make another attempt at that $100 or have them move charges to my 12% off gift card. But the line was too long today.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Manny got on the waiters bad last night. I don’t know if I should feel bad or not. I mean he was right but I’m sure that was embarrassing. When he was walking around a group complained they haven’t gotten their drinks. A few mins later he’s back on stage and notices the waiters are off to the side just watching The show. He called them out. Chased them into and back out of the service bar and got them taking drink orders. There were a lot of people needing drinks. There was a lot more to it than that this was probably 5 minutes of the show. It was funny. It always is. But I felt bad for them at the same time.

Why did you feel bad for them if they were standing around watching the show while people needed drinks? What are cocktail servers supposed to be doing during a comedy show?  Also he made those people some $$ so they should be grateful. Lastly maybe next time they will do their job without being told. Oh and one more thing. It's the comedy club. They should know it's a dangerous venue for ANYONE to be misbehaving, whatever that means in each individual case. 

Boom.

• Like 1