Where Do I Change Boarding Time?

Sascol

I’m seeing a lot of threads with folks discussing making a change to their boarding time after the initial time was set. May I ask WHERE this is done?  I am trying to find a place within my online reservation but do not see it. The only place I sort of see it is via the X app where only later times are an option. Just trying to see if the time I have assigned which is fairly late is able to be adjusted somewhere I am not looking. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Sascol said:

I’m seeing a lot of threads with folks discussing making a change to their boarding time after the initial time was set. May I ask WHERE this is done?  I am trying to find a place within my online reservation but do not see it. The only place I sort of see it is via the X app where only later times are an option. Just trying to see if the time I have assigned which is fairly late is able to be adjusted somewhere I am not looking. Thank you. 

The only place I've seen to choose a boarding time is on the app. The earliest times seem to be snapped up as soon as online check in opens. As those times fill up they add later ones. They're trying to stagger arrivals so as to limit congestion at the port. 

Sounds like you are in the right place.

You can get there on the web as well, just edit your check-in information (click on 'Print Xpress Pass' then the little pencil symbol near your name).

From there you can pick 'Arrival' on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Odds are though that if you are seeing later times but nothing earlier then that is all there is left.

Edited by Mark_T

21 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Sounds like you are in the right place.

You can get there on the web as well, just edit your check-in information (click on 'Print Xpress Pass' then the little pencil symbol near your name).

From there you can pick 'Arrival' on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Odds are though that if you are seeing later times but nothing earlier then that is all there is left.

The pencil!  That was it.  Thank you!   I see now that data agrees with the data I see in the app.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sascol said:

The pencil!  That was it.  Thank you!   I see now that data agrees with the data I see in the app.  

I believe that their web designer was previously employed designing ‘Escape Room’ puzzles 🙂

53 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

The only place I've seen to choose a boarding time is on the app. The earliest times seem to be snapped up as soon as online check in opens. As those times fill up they add later ones. They're trying to stagger arrivals so as to limit congestion at the port. 

Works exactly the same on the Web Check in Portal.  Just select  Edit Chek-In and then go through checkin process again for each PAX and when you get to checkin you can select a differnt time if available

image.png.7e6224a29e2554eb57d758b067db0e51.png

And one more question please. For those of you that were able to adjust your time, how far out was this option available?  Our cruise is 9/26 so it’s just over 3 weeks out at this point. I’ve been checking daily for 2 weeks. 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, Sascol said:

And one more question please. For those of you that were able to adjust your time, how far out was this option available?  Our cruise is 9/26 so it’s just over 3 weeks out at this point. I’ve been checking daily for 2 weeks. 

If you already have options other than 3PM, then you're only hope is for someone to cancel their cruise or change their boarding time.

If you only have 3PM as an option, just keep checking.  I don't think the full menu of options opens up at a certain time before sailing but, rather, depending on something else (and I don't even speculate about what that is).

On 9/1/2021 at 8:50 AM, Sascol said:

For me the new time slots showed up about a week after they first opened up checkin.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sascol said:

FYI to all....our cruise is in 12 days and after checking on a daily basis for many weeks, today I was indeed able to change the boarding time from 2:30 to 12:30. Keep checking if you want to try for an earlier slot. 

Thank you very much for updating your post with this info--were you able to finally do it on the website or was it in the app (when it opened up again) ?

4 hours ago, panmalv said:

Thank you very much for updating your post with this info--were you able to finally do it on the website or was it in the app (when it opened up again) ?

i did it on the app. It’s just quicker to access the function that way when you randomly check it throughout the day when you have a chance to do so. 

28 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

When does the initial boarding time sign-up open? Do I wait to get notified to do it or is there a set number of days before sailing that the window opens? My sail date isn't until late January.

Ours opened at 90 days prior to sailing and boarding times were available at midnight when it opened. I used the app to do check-in.