Bottled water in cabin?

DramaQueen22

For those who have sailed recently, are there still complimentary (or paid ) large bottles of water in the cabins?  I usually order a few in addition to that, but want to make sure I don't get too many though the Fun Shops before we board.  

How do you get the free bottles that come as a VIFP perk now?

Any help is appreciated.

Just now, nwcruiselover said:

To get the free VIFP water you need to go to any bar and request it.  In my cabin there were two large bottles of water for sale, and I think the price was $3.99.  I didn’t buy any because I had pre-ordered a package of 12 small water bottles quite inexpensively, under $5.00 and I like using the smaller bottles.

20 minutes ago, DramaQueen22 said:

For those who have sailed recently, are there still complimentary (or paid ) large bottles of water in the cabins?  I usually order a few in addition to that, but want to make sure I don't get too many though the Fun Shops before we board.  

Any help is appreciated.

You now have to go to one of the bars or MDR for your comp water.  If you are to get a pin or Plat/Diamond gift, you have to go to Pixels to pick that up.

Gone are the days when everything was in your cabin waiting for you.

29 minutes ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Any help is appreciated.

As stated above you can go to any bar to get the VIFP water. If you preorder any water through the Fun Shops it will be in your cabin waiting for you. I was just on the Horizon and ordered 2 packages of the smaller bottles and they were in my cabin on embarkation day. 

2 hours ago, sgttami said:

You now have to go to one of the bars or MDR for your comp water.  If you are to get a pin or Plat/Diamond gift, you have to go to Pixels to pick that up.

Gone are the days when everything was in your cabin waiting for you.

This is temporary to limit the number of people going in/out of your cabin right now.

51 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

This is temporary to limit the number of people going in/out of your cabin right now.

Sometimes temporary has a way of becoming permanent.

It doesn't matter to me but some are complaining.  Whiners will whine no matter what.

20 hours ago, sgttami said:

Sometimes temporary has a way of becoming permanent.

It doesn't matter to me but some are complaining.  Whiners will whine no matter what.

I have absolutely no issue with getting water at the bars.  And you are so right, people will whine about anything!  😄

23 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

With the Cheers package, can't you get bottled water at one of the bars/shops or wherever they have them?

I was not asking about water with Cheers, but about the large bottles of water that are typically in your cabin.  VIFP members get them as a perk.  I have also purchased additional bottles ahead and had then delivered to my cabin.  

On 9/28/2021 at 4:33 PM, DramaQueen22 said:

Thank you!  Preorders through the Fun Shops are $3.50 for those big bottles.  Last time I cruised with my kids we did the case of small bottles.  I bring my own insulated tumbler now so the big ones are better.

We are big water drinkers.  If you like the insulated bottles check out TAL Stainless Steel Ranger Tumbler Water Bottle 64 fl oz on walmart's website.  Great to have cold water in the room at all times.    

• Like 1