Princess Website - Are you able to view your Saved cruises?

hpeabody

For 2 weeks or more now if I click on SAVED at the top right with the number in a red circle all I can get is a Whoops! Your page was not found.  I use a PC and have tried 3 browsers. I also have an iPad, I tried Safari and all the same result.  Let me know please if you are able to view you SAVED cruises on the Princess website or get the same Whoops! Your page was not found that I get.  Contacted Princess, They say there is no known issue and their answer is just try again later.

Yes, I’ve been getting that “page not found” error for weeks. But if I go to any of the pages under “My Princess” I can get to my saved cruises from the “Saved + Cruise with Me” tab. This is on an iPad; haven’t tried it from a PC.

26 minutes ago, Mo Jito said:

Yes, I’ve been getting that “page not found” error for weeks. But if I go to any of the pages under “My Princess” I can get to my saved cruises from the “Saved + Cruise with Me” tab. This is on an iPad; haven’t tried it from a PC.

Thank You,  Thank You.  I knew there had to be a "back door" way to it until this issue goes away.  It worked on my PC

2 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

When you first sign in, you'll get the whoops page when trying to see your saved cruises....just hit reload/refresh, and try again.

That's how I've dealt with the problem for the past month or so.

That was my first instinct, but did not work for me.